My Escape

Rose's pov

I crumpled to the ground sobbing. I didn't care who or if anyone saw me. I curled up on the ground as sobs racked through my body. The violent sobs turned to silent tears. I wiped my tears away looking around.

"Its a maze." I whispered sniffling.

Huge walls of vines towered up. I looked down at my nearly naked body. I closed my eyes and imagined a white flowing spaghetti strap dress with lace on the top half. Wind whipped around me my wings unfurling. I gave my wings a few test flaps before launching myself into the air.

Sam's pov

Dean had asked if he could take Rose out for a few hours. She looked bummed so I willingly obliged. If stayed at the motel to find a new case. It'd been three or four hours since they'd been gone. My head snapped to the side as I heard there for being unlocked. Dean walked in his head hung low.

"Dean? Where's Rose?" I asked softly.

He stayed silent looking at the ground.

"What happened Dean?" I demanded smacking slamming my fist on the table.

"I don't know." He whispered.

"What?" I asked not hearing his barely audible answer.

"I don't know Sammy." He yelled guilt in his eyes.

"How do you not know where she is? She was with you?" I asked.

"I...I...I kissed her then told her it was a mistake. She flew off somewhere." He whispered on the verge of tears.

"You promised you wouldn't do anything. That we'd let her pick and you did this. How could you?" I yelled getting louder and louder. "I swear if I find her and she's hurt I will never forgive you."

I picked up my jacket and slammed the door behind me. I knew I'd been a little rough on Dean but her deserved it. How could he do that to Rose? How could he do that to me? I slipped my jacket on walking away. I had no idea where I was going I was just going.

Half an hour later I'd ended up at a park. I sat down at a bench and put my head in my hands.

"Rose I don't know if you can hear me and I feel really weird doing this but I don't know I just want to say sorry. Dean. He's... He's an ass to be completely honest. I don't know I just wanted to talk to you see if you were okay." I whispered not sure if it was going to work.

I turned my head once i heard a fluttering sound. She grabbed my hand and we were gone. Once we landed I stumbled back a bit lightheaded. I looked at Rose for a second before engulfing her in a hug.

"I'm so glad your okay." I whispered into her hair.

She pulled me closer resting her head on my chest.

"What is this place?" I asked.

I looked around at my surroundings.

"This is it." I said looking down at Rose.

"What is?" She asked.

"This is where my dream was. You were wearing that exact dress too." I whispered confused.

Rose looked at me confused.

"I'm not even sure where or what this place is I just kinda came here. I don't know I feel like it was built for me." Rose explained taking my hand in here.

I looked around quizzically then looked down at Rose. Her eyes were slightly red and so was her nose.

"I'm sorry Rose." I whispered pulling her back in for a hug.

"I'm just so confused." She mumbled into my chest.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

She shrugged. She pulled away talking me somewhere.

"Please tell me your not going to fall off a cliff." I asked.

"I'm not going to fall off a cliff. Besides I have wings Sammy. They're used to fly if you didn't know." She replied laughing.

"Ha. Ha. Ha."

"Close your eyes." She demanded stopping abruptly.

"Why?" I asked looking over her shoulder.

A pair of light grey wings flew open blocking my line of sight. Rose gave me look. I laughed doing as I was told. Rose took my hand leading me somewhere. Carefully she sat me down on what seemed to be a bench.

"Okay open your eyes know." She said giving my hand a squeeze.

I looked around to find we were in a garden. There were billions of different flowers and other plants everywhere. Some of them I've never even seen before.

"It's so beautiful." I whispered in awe.

"I thought so too." She said a huge smile on her face.

I looked down to find her messing with a dark red crystal on a necklace.

"Where'd you get this?" I asked taking it in my hand.

"Every year in the anniversary of my mom's death my dead sends me some kind of gift. Yesterday was the seventh year she's been dead." She explained looking down.

"Oh Rose." I engulfed her in a hug." I'm so sorry. "

I hugged her tightly posting her hair.

"Dean kissed me." She whispered.

"I know he told me." I told her.

"It kinda killed me when he said it was a mistake. I always felt like it was a mistake that my mom died instead of me. I still do."

I pulled away to look at her. I took her face in my hands pressing my forehead against hers.

"Its sad that your mother died but there's nothing you can do about it anymore. It's not in anyway your fault. I'm glad you didn't die. If you had I wouldn't have met you. I'm glad I met you." I said.

I felt a smile pull at her lips. I leaned down and kissed her tears away.

"There no more tears." I smiled.

Rose yawned rubbing her eyes. She looked like so cute and so much like a child when she was tired.

"Sammy will you cuddle with me tonight?" She asked.

"Of course."

Rose wrapped her arms around my neck as I carried her over to a sunny patch under an apple tree. Rose cuddled close to me as we feel asleep.