Walks and Doctors Appointments

Start from the beginning

"My most difficult game was probably the China game in the World Cup." I said.

"Mine was definitely the final against Japan." Emily said.

"Oh man, I was watching the game at home. When you first got hit, and then you got hit again, and again!" Sam said, and Emily nodded.

"I was so out of it. And I got three scars from it." Em said.

"Okay, this ones more just for Kelley. Favorite tattoo of Emily's?" Sam asked.

"This one on her left forearm." I said, taking Emily hand. Pointing to the tattoo of her parents note, the camera zoomed in on Emily's arm. "It's the last message from her parents before the crash. It means so much to her, and it's really sweet." I said.

"Okay, favorite goal celebration?" She asked.

"Well I really only have one." I said, as we laughed.

"I like running to you." Emily said, looking at me.

"Yah?" I questioned, and she smiled.

"Yah." She replied, quickly looking down at my lips.

"Okay, one of your fans wants to know your favorite bands or singers." Sam said, making both of us look up at her.

"I like when you sing." I said, looking back at Emily.

"Awe." She said. "I'm obsessed with Fifth Harmony, I love them." Emily said, and I laughed.

"It's true."

"It's so true, agh I love them." Emily said, placing her hands on the sides of her head. I smiled at how goofy she was.

"Who's your favorite band member?" Sam asked.

"You can't make me choose!" Emily said, and I laughed.

"Do it, choose." Sam said.

"Agh-" Emily said, and then sighed out. "Lauren. But I love them all. There all such good singers."

"Okay, we have time for one more question." Sam said, scrolling through all the Twitter questions. "Oh, okay." She said, smirking at us. "Who has better abs, and show us as proof."

"Emily." Was all I said, pointing at the forward. I stood up, as Em took my hand. She lifted up her shirt, showing the camera her flawless abdomen. She then winked at the camera, as Sam wrapped it up.

"Alright, that's all we have time for. But thank you guys so much for coming." Sam said.

"Thanks for having us." Me and Emily both said.

"World Cup champions Emily and Kelley O'Hara!"

---

The next day we took a plane to our next training sight. Jill had said that the turf in Hawaii was to dangerous to play on, and moved us to a facility in Arizona.

Waking out onto the field, I smiled at everyone. Emily was beside me, wearing the same warm ups that I was. Since she was strengthening her muscle and since the surgery had went well, the doctors think she can start walking without her crutches and maybe her brace by the end of the week.

"Hey guys." Alex said, walking up beside us.

"Hey baby horse. How's Tobs?" I asked.

"She's good." Alex said. They've been serious for a long time now, and we were all wondering if Tobin was going to pop the question. Emily crutched over to the bench, sitting down beside Steph. The two dove into a conversation, as I walked over to Hope.