@

All The Ways / Wet

Troye left after kissing Connor on the cheek. What if that's the last time? Connor thought. He was starting to feel anxious. What if this didn't work out? What if he just ruined their friendship forever? And what if he ended up alone. Or worse, with a love that may not love him.

Connor texted Zoe.

Want to get a coffee?

See u in five.

Wow! It's really that easy!

They met at Starbucks. Connor had rehearsed what he was going to say the whole way there. Zoe sat at a table when he entered. He calmly walked over there and sat down. Then his mouth opened.

"Ohmigod so Troye and I made out. Yeah, Tyler was cheating on him. We walked in on him having fucking sex and Troye got all emo and I took him to my place and he cried and then I told him what love was and then smooooch and we're in love apparently, I'm not even sure, but like what do I do, because I like him, but he's getting over a broken heart, ya know? And like, I'd do anything for him, but he's Troye! Troye is Troye and sometimes Troye is stupid and hurts my feelings and what happens when Tyler begs him that everything is going to work out? I'm just Connor and just Connor is very insecure and anxious about a lot of things. And now he's starting a music career which means he'll be able to fuck whoever he wants. I'm all over the place."

Zoe just stared at Connor, processing. So was about half of the twenty year olds around them.

"Connor, please breath," Zoe decided to say. Connor breathed in and out. "Good," she said, then reality hit her, "Holy shit, you kissed Troye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Zoe squealed. Connor smirked. He had, hadn't he?

Connor then decided to get a coffee because he was in a public Starbucks. He walked up to the counter. A barista, who had probably heard all of his conversation with Zoe asked his order. He told her.

She made his drink and told him, "So, boy troubles?" Connor nodded. "I watch Troye on YouTube, actually," she, her name tag said Alyx, informed. Connor knew Troye dabbled in that, but he never realized real people were watching his videos.

"Cool," Connor stuttered.

Alyx the barista laughed. "You're a piece of work." Connor already knew that though. "Want my advice?" Alyx asked, rhetorically for she'd tell him no matter what, "Don't give that boy a reason to leave. Love conquers all. Troye himself taught me that."

Connor thanked the girl and floated back to Zoe. Then they talked about Alfie for an hour. Zoe told him about a party Joe, her younger brother, was having that night for his college graduation. Everyone was going. She said it was the perfect opportunity to strut in and tell everybody that 'Tronnor' was real. Connor was apprehensive.

He kissed Zoe on the cheek and then left to his apartment. Troye was already home.

"How'd it go?" He asked him.

Troye nodded and then smiled, "It was so cool, Con! Like these people really want to collaborate and create music. It's exhilarating." Connor hugged Troye. "I'm proud of you."

Proud maybe-maybe-not boyfriend moment. Connor had always been Troye's biggest fan. Except for Troye's mum, Laurelle, of course. Wait, did he talk to his parents about us yet? Would they be okay with this? What I they don't like me as his lover? Connor started I fret. He fretted about a lot of things though. Like Troye could die, get mad or sad and hate Connor, love someone else, etc. You know, regular concerns for a guy in his first (was it?) relationship.

"Where'd you go?" Troye asked.

"I got a coffee with Zoe."

Troye looked surprised, "You're friends?"

"Yeah."

"Oh."

"Her brother is having a party tonight."

"I know, Joe and I are friends." Something was off for some reason.

"Do you want to go?" Connor asked Troye.

"Tyler is going to be there," Troye mumbled. Connor wanted to throw his hands in the air and scream. Why was it always something with that little bitch? "So?"

Troye sighed, "What if Kory's there? What if Tyler tries to get me back? What if he hurts you?"

Connor rolled his eyes, "You're really stupid. We'll be fine!"

Poor, poor, innocent Connor.