*

Amazing / Foxes

"So, you're not scared at all?" Connor teases Troye, even though his own stomach is butterflying (although, for more reasons then one).

"No," Troye stutters, looking up at the metal beast.

"Speeds of 60 miles per hour, a 0 gravity roll, a 90 degree drop," Connor reads on the sign. What he doesn't read is the big black word: WARNING.

"Fun, let's do it," Troye chokes out. He grabs Connor's hand a little bit too hard for comfort.

"Look the wait is only two minutes," Connor laughs.

"I'm not scared Connor!" The other huffs, "This is going to be so much fun. Fun, fun, fun."

Connor laughs, "It's okay. I'm scared, too." Troye playfully hits his arm. They get into the line, no matter. Connor notices Troye's knees shaking. The car of adventurous go-getters in front of them takes off. Screams indue.

Connor looks up and realizes, "It's our turn." His stomach, just like the rid, does a three sixty.

"I can't do it," Troye mutters.

"Yes you can! What's the worst thing that could happen?" So Connor jumps into the roller coaster seat and pulls the seat's top safety bar down. Troye anxiously follows.

"I didn't know you were such a scaredy cat," Connor mumbles in his direction. Both boys strap up and soon the bar locks into place. A worker checks both of their locks and the people behind and in front of Connor and Troye. Then they give a thumbs up to the control deck. The car starts to move on the track.

"I don't like this," Troye shouts, "Ohmigod, I want to stop. Ohmigod."

Connor starts to laugh but then he sees the hill they are climbing. "Holy shit," he yells. Troye laughs painfully. Connor finds Troye's hand and quickly squeezes it. Then he returns it to the bar on the seat and holds on for dear life. They have five feet to the top. Troye is already screaming.

Finally, anticipation at its highest peak, literally, the car falls into the 90 degree drop.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmifuckinggod, ahhhhh," Troye and Connor say something along those lines. But Connor is smiling, because he's always smiling and this is actually quiet fun.

In a lurch they are shot around an upside down turn at unimaginable speed. Troye says something unrepeatable but he can bearly say it with the wind in his face. Connor screams and then laughs and then screams as they go into a 0 gravity roll. They go up and down another large hill and then spin in a lurch around a corner and around a loop. Troye was screaming so hard his throat turned dry.

All at once, they pulled into the stop 90 seconds after leaving. The bars went back up. Connor couldn't stop smiling. They got up and out of the ride.

"Did you have fun, Troye?" Connor joked. Troye looked bewildered. He scratched a part of his neck.

"Strangely, yeah, it was fun!" Troye giggles at how pathetic his response is.

"Then why did you scream the whole time?" Connor inquisitively raises his eyebrows.

Troye clears his throat, "So you didn't feel bad." Connor rolls his eyes, but grabs Troye's hand, "Let's go on another one!" Troye groaned, but quietly enough so the enthusiastic boy didn't hear him.

The sky was an endless blue that day. There were small white clouds. The air was humid, but comfortable. The park wasn't crowded at all. The two boys felt like they were in heaven. They were together on a beautiful day in a cliché place.

Connor pulled Troye towards a ride called 'Kimbobway'.

"This feels a little bit insulting to a South African, so we can't go on it," Troye commented. Really the three in a row loops looked terrifying.

Connor realizes how scared Troye is and reassures him with, "It's okay we don't have to go on it."

Troye rolls his eyes, thinking, "I mean, YOLO."

This make Connor smile. They get in the line-less line. The ride doesn't look as scary as the last one, so Troye tries to breath normally. And fails.

The duo gets in and strapped down. The rollercoaster starts and then shoots them at unimaginable speeds and into the three loops. Troye screams, but couldn't be happier.

-

It's night now and Connor and Troye are walking around, looking at the lighten park.

"I had a great time today. I love when we can do this," Connor says. Troye smiles and nods. Connor is about to say a snarky remark on the other's incredible fear on the rollercoasters when Troye's phone goes off.

The contact makes Troye grin, "I have to take this." He leaves Connor to answer in a quieter place.

Connor sits on a bench. Now his worst fear is coming true.

Troye walks back to Connor after two minutes. He's practically skipping with happiness.

"That was my boyfriend, I have to go."

Connor nods. Troye gives him a hug before waving goodbye. He leaves the park to go to his boyfriends.

Connor goes home and cries.