DSYLM / Rubee Rayne

"Hey babe!" Tyler said over the phone. Troye laid on his back in Perth. He had been the one to call Tyler, again.

"Hey T-Tilly."

"Ohmigod, so I have to tell you this story. I went to The Cheesecake Factory and they don't put beets on my burger anymore!" Troye wanted to sigh, but he did it inaudibly.

"Um, sorry," he carried the conversation awkwardly, "Connor told me you talked to him about being gay the other night-"

"What?" Tyler gasped, "We've never even talked for five minutes. He's gay?"

Troye felt himself go pale. Connor, the king of unsubtle and unbelievable sarcasm. He should've known. "Haha, kidding," Troye mumbled. Nice save Mellet. Nobody gonna know.

"He lied to you? That's so him-"

"How is that him at all? He was just being sarcastic-"

"Connor can't sarcasm or joke. He's so straight but not-"

"Don't. He's not gay-"

"Ohmifuckinggod, he likes you!"

"No he doesn't Tyler," Troye finishes. He thinks of that drunk message. People always tell the truth when they're drunk.

"O-Kay Troye. I should've seen it though. You too always doing couple-y things. Wait, are you?" He paused.

"Are I what?"

"Cheating on me with Connor?" Tyler basically cried. He was so over dramatic. Take a chill pill.

"Yes Tyler. We have regular sex so we can have a child, then we have plans to move to Montana and get jobs as buffalo herders."

Tyler didn't laugh.

"Put a pin in this conversation and then stick it in your ass."