Favour

*Kakashi Pov*

"Kiyomi? Whats up?" I asked the soaking little girl currently standing in my doorway with a mega watt smile.
"Can I ask a favour Kakashi Sir." Oh no, she was smiling like she had just won a gambling game.

"Whats the favour?" I asked hesitantly.
"I want you to eat with him tomorrow." She pointed down the hall.
*Sigh, I already know who shes talking about.
"Ah... first, you have to win a game." Her smile brightened. "Alright then! Im ready for anything ya know."

I held up my fist.
"Rock, Paper, Scissors." Her smile dropped before huffing.
"Fine."

"Rock, Paper, Scissors, Go."

I sweat dropped.
"Paper beats rock Sir Kakashi."

With a smirk, she handed me a bag.
"Its filled with food for your breakfast. I made it for Naruto but I'll cook for him tomorrow. All you gotta do is heat it up." She handed me the bag with another smile. *Sigh.

"Thanks Sir Kakashi." Then she was gone.
"I smell trouble." I muttered.

~Next Morning~

Five fifty five. *Sigh.
Sitting up in my bed, I ran my hand down my face.
Breakfast with Sasuke Uchiha. *Groan.

The storm outside was still going on so I doubt I'll be going anywhere on a mission.

Not with Kiyomi being like the Granddaughter to Lord Third anyway.

I left my warm bed and grabbed the bag Kiyomi had given to me yesterday.
I opened to find it jam packed with food.
There were breakfast muffins, ready made waffles and pancakes, two wrapped plates of her special honey coated puffs, dango and more.

My tummy grumbled at the sight.
Then I remembered who I had to share it with. *Sigh.
Just as I was about to close the bag, I saw a corner of a note.

"To Kakashi-baka,
I know you have a sweet tooth so I put in some raspberry filled donuts as a thank you.
Also, I've made a pack of food specially for you.
-Kiyomi.
Ps. I know you have a problem with the mask so you dont have to eat with him. Just make sure he eats. :)"

This kid. I chuckled to myself before changing into something a little normal.
My black singlet, black pants and of course my mask and forehead protector.

*knock *knock *knock.
I waited a while before the door was slowly pulled open.
"Hi, Im Kakashi Hatake. I was asked to sit with you for breakfast by Kiyomi." He looked at me like I was stupid before closing the door.

Alright then, Plan B.

I will fulfil my agreement to you Kiyomi.

Covering the food to keep it dry, I jumped from my window and moved over to his. Strange, it seems he left it unlocked.

Hehehe.

I set the things up on the table as it sounded like he was to busy relieving himself to help.

"Good morning." I greeted with a closed eye smile. He jumped back in surprise when he saw me.
His stare drifted to the food I had already set up and heated.

"Kiyomi." I heard him whisper before his tummy growled in hunger.
"I was asked to sit with you for breakfast by Kiyomi." I continued to smile.

He plopped himself down opposite me then stared.
"Its rude to stare you know." He just kept staring.
"Its rude to break in to others apartments you know."
Shots fired and shots received.

"Tuchè." He stared at the food.

"*cough*cough. I think you've got a bit of drool on your chin." His face flushed as he wiped his chin.
"I haven't had Kiyomi's breakfast meals in three days." He explained. I nodded.
"I get it. She's an amazing cook."
That was that last thing he heard before he began to chow down the food.

I sat and watched in silence.

I have raspberry filled donuts waiting for me at home.

I thought evily as I watched him eat.

And I will not share with you Sasuke Uchiha!

Mwhahahaha!!

(Que lightning flash in the room soon followed by the boom of thunder.)