Chapter 18-a wedding to remember

~~aquas pov•~~
I sat In a room with Bluesky Leafshine and sunlight  getting ready."You look prettier than a shiny red apple" Leafshine tells me.A brown pony with slick brown hair and a tux pips his head In the door."Were ready" he says.i then relised that the pony was stormracers brother dusty well stormracer parents adopted dusty.As the others took their seat I waited for the music to play.When it did I walked up the walkway and faced stormracer."Do you stormracer take Aquainfinity as your wife?" The priest asked."I do" he said staring into my eyes as I blushed."Do you Aqua infinity take stormracer as your husband?"He asks."I do" I say."Then by the power In my I now pronounce  you husband and wife"  the priest says as we kiss.Then the door bursts open to reveal queen chrysalis and her army of changelings.Ponies gasped and scream fealing  in terror as I was about to do the same I realised who I was.im an element.I rushed into battle tackling the nearest changling.Beside me I could see sunlight kicking some with her back legs.Changling swarmed the castle."ENGOUGH" princess celesta calls."Queen chrysalis what do you want?"she asked but was ignored and the battle continued.
Princess Luna charged at queen chrysalis knocking her.The princess Luna casts a spell that causes a massive blast."Retreat" queen chrysalis calls weakly.

At the party I sat with stormracer sunlight stormcloud Bluesky and Leafshine.We are some of the strawberry cake pinky pie made along with some cookies.this was a wedding to remember