Chapter 11-a new mark and a new look

~~•aquas pov•~~
It's been a couple of months since I saw rose and I could fly much better.should I go visit her?.I walk down the streets of pony ville and see a wonderbolts poster that reads

Auditions for the wonderbolts academy
Sunday the 14th March

That's tomorrow! I better practise if I wanna audition to go to the academyit would be a dream come true.I fly up to a high cloud.get ready.I launch for the cloud flying straight down to pick up speed.Then there was a bright flash.I stop and look.I gasp."MY CUTIE MARK"I yell.it was wind.what does that mean I'll go ask Bluesky.

"BLUESKY LOOK" I say flying over to her."OMG ITS YOUR CUTIE MARK"She squealed."What do you think it means?" I ask."It means......."she began look closely at my cutie mark."That your faster than the strong winds"she finished.i knew u was fast but I didn't think I was that fast."Well if you have your cutie mark let's give you a new style"Bluesky says

By the time we got to raritys new beauty salon everyone knew about my cutie mark and what it meant except diamond tiara.I take a seat and the mane dresser a pink unicorn with a blue mane and scissors as a cutie mark starts styling my mane and tail.i look over to see the beat herself diamond tiara."Well well well if it isn't the blank flanked broken wing" she sneers."Nope my wings are what got me my cutie mark"I show her my cutie mark and tell her what it means."WHAT! THIS IS NOT RIGHT!" She screams before leaving the dark blue unicorn with a purple mane and hairspray as a cutie mark that was doing her hair confused."Mam?"the unicorn that was doing my mane and tail asks."Yes" I say."Your hair is done".she hands be a mirror.i looked amazing instead of all scruffy my mane and tail were nice soft long and wavy."It's beautiful"I breath.As we walk out the door I remember I need to practise."Gotta go" I tell blue sky."Ok bye" she calls.

I zoom down faster and faster then fly up doing a black flip.i zig zag around some cloud  and to a turbo twist(sponging and flying at the same time).And shot up into the air."That was great"A voice came from a near by cloud.i blushed as i realised who it was.stormracer."I was just practice for the wonderbolts"I tell him as I land beside him."Hey you got your cutie mark"he cheers.i explain how I got it and what it means to him."Wow well glad I'm not the only one that practices" he says."Your auditioning to?" I ask."so is sunlight and lightingbolt"He says."But in heard there are 4 spots" he tells me.i hope I'm one.