Chapter 4-family day

~~•aquas pov•~~
I fly In the direction of canterlot castle because today is family day at school and since my mums to busy to go my sister stars coming again.its been months since IV seen her.The last time I saw her was when she left as a Pegasus but now she's a alicorn.I get to the place gates where to castle guards are waiting."Aqua"one of them greets me."Stars in her room let me guide you"One of the Guards of black earth pony tells me,"Thanks er um"I begin."Bitch black"The gaurd tells me his name as he blushes."Thanks pitch black.....so how's being a guard?"I ask him."A guard in training"He corrects me."oh so like school?"I ask."Well kind of except the people that teach us are more grumpy"He jokes.we both laugh.pitch guided me trough huge hallways until we came across a room with something on the door that looked like her cutie mark."Here we are"Pitch tells me."PITCH BLACK REPORT TO THE MAIN HALL"A VOCIE came over a speaker."Umm I hope to see you around again"He tells me.I knock on the door."Comee inn"A VOCIE cheers.I push the door open with my nose."Are you ready to go?"I ask her."Of course!"

"So erm what have you done lately?"I ask her awkwardly."Nothing you?"She asks me."cousin rainbowdash is taking me to see the wonderbolts this weekend" I tell her."Cool maybe I could tag along"She asks."If you can keep up"I joke zooming off."ILL CATCH YOU"I here her shout.Then a purple blue zooms past draughty into the ground."Hey you cheated!"I declare landing."Using magic isn't cheating of your me"She teases."Yeah yeah"I reply."Let's get to school"I tell her nodding towards the building fillled with goals and THIER family's.by the swings I see blue sky with her mother a turquoise  unicorn with a with strip trough her mane and tail.Me and star trot over to them,"Hey bluesky this is my sister star star this is my friend bluesky"I introduce everyone."Nice to meet you this is my mum Lyra heart-"Bluesky was cut off by my sister."I know your mother she helped me learn magic!"Star tells us.As star and Lyra keep talking me and blue sky have something to eat because it turns out we both didn't have breakfast.I take a bite of my cheese and ham sandwich."So your sister is a princess eh?"Bluesky asks gulping down a bite of her Apple."Yes"I say."I bet you go to the castle a lot"She says in wonder."Well not really but i have the permission"I tell her.Then an idea struck me."YOU LEAFSHINE AND STORMRACER COULD COME TO THE PALCE FOR A SLEEPOVER!"I almost shout."that would be awesome we could stay up all night just exploring the castle!"Bluesky exclaims jumping up."And we could meet the princess and all the alicorns!"Says Leafshine who had probably heard THIER whole conversation.

I was in class next to Bluesky.I look across the room to see stormracer sitting next to diamond tiara talking to her.The families  sat at the back of the room."Ok today we are learning about the wonderbolts"Miss cheer lie begins."Does any one know anything about the wonderbolts?"She asked.A couple of hooves shoot into the air including mine."Yes diamond tiara"Miss cheer lie asks her."They all have THIER cutie marks"She says glancing over to me."HMMMM lets see Aquainfinity?"Miss cheer lie calls on me."Well it's not a fact but I'm going to see them on the weekend with my cousin and sister"I say."Wonderful"Miss cheer lie tells me."And.... Scootalo"She naes looking at a orange Pegasus."THIER way better than the shadow bolts"She states."Ok stormracer?"

Ta da are you happy two long chapters In one day and I'll probably write more since I'm in the mood.