Chapter 6-damge to be done

~~•??? Pov•~~
I stood in the gates waiting for her to arrive.blank flank

~~•aquas pov•~~
"So what do you think people will say when they see your cutie mark?"I ask Bluesky."Not much now"see says pointing to the school gates.and there stood a glittering alicorn that looked like.no it's cant be."DIAMOND TIARA!"I shout.i see a smirk appear on her face as she sees me.I storm up to her narrowing my eyes."What in the world?"I ask her."looks like this blank flank needs to be taught a lesson."She hisses as her horn light up a majestic purple."WATCH OUT"Bluesky yells shoting her force field at be witch reflected diamonds tiaras spell.diamond tiara tries again excpet brighter."RUN"Bluesky yells.As I flew up Bluesky struggled with her force field.how is she so strong!.Then I see silver spoon flying towards me.she has no horn? I guess she got sidekicked again.I kicked her stomach with my hind legs but it did no damage.whats going on?.Then I felt it a Kick right on my face and then my wings being bit.i slowly fell to the ground."AQUA" I hear storm shout I blinked my eyes seeing Bluesky lying on the ground next to me blood dripping down her face.

~~•stars pov•~~
This is all my fault.i look down at my sister who was laying in bed half her face covered in bandage.if I hadn't made them so powerfull.She glances over at diamond tiara and silver spoon having a milkshake our side then window.you would have been banished.a voice in my head finished the sentence for me.

~~•aquas pov•~~
I slowly blink open my eyes to see I was laying I. A hospital need surrounded by rainbowdash my sister,my mother,stormracer and sunlight?."Are you ok?"Rainbowdash asks me."The last thing I Remember is being on the ground with Bluesky..........BLUESKY IS SHE OK?"I almost yell falling to get up."Yes well..."Sunlight tries to explain."She's under intensive care that blast hit her pretty hard"Raindrop my mother tells me."DIAMOND TIARA THAT LITTLE WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!"I yell making people stare."That rodent got away with it"Growled sunlight."And and....me?"I shiver."Well you've got a scar on your forehead and legs and your wings......."The nurse next to me TRALIER of."Please don't be broken please don't be broken"I silently pray."Are broken"the nurse glanced at me uneasy.Tears roll down my cheeks ."Please tell me there is a way to fix them"I look into stars eyes."I'm sorry"the my mum mutters."WHAT NO NO NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPING ITS ALL JUST A BAD DREAM"I tell myself.everyone looked sympathetic."When I get my hands on that little brat-"I was cut of my the sound of wheels.i look at the door to see Bluesky being rolled in on a gurney(hospital bed)."BLUESKY IS SHE OK?"I begin to cry even more.lyra look at me her eyes wet from crying."I'm sorry Aqua-"I cut her off."NO MY LIFE IS RUINED AND ITS ALL THAT LITTLE BRATS FUALT"I scream getting out of bed and storm out of the room even tough it was hard with the heavy bandages on my wings.life is so unfair.