Chapter 2-schoolfriends and enimes

~~•aquas pov•~~
As I walk around the play ground waiting for school to start one green earth pony,a blue unicorn and a grey Pegasus walk over to me."Hi I'm leafs home but you can call me leaf these are my friends bluesky or blue and stormracer or storm"The green one introduces her and her friends."Hi I'm Aquainfinity or just Aqua"I tell them.i couldn't help but notice the grey one starring down at his hooves blushing."Hey see them over there?" Blue says point her horn at a pink land  pony with purple hair and a sliver land pony."That's silver spoon and diamond tiara the bully blank flanks"Leaf mutters.I cover my flank with my tail."So umm let's get to class?"I ask.

"today we have a new student now before she introduces herself I would like everyone to remember just because have you have your cutie mark Doesn't mean you can bully them for not having theirs"Miss cheerly begins."Class welcome our new classmate Aquainfinity"She welcomes me as I walk to the front of the class."Hi my name is Aqua infinity but you can call me Aqua I like flying and racing and I have a sister called star....."i was cut off."You mean princess star?"It was silver spoon who spoke up."Well yes-"I was cut off by princess tiara."But how come your so ugly"She sneered."PRINCESS TIARA"Gasped miss cheerly.I look down nervously at my hovves.Todays gonna be a long day.

Sorry for short chapters but yeah cliff hangers