Chapter {7}

~Please Vote and Comment~
~Enjoy

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked his husband who was on the computer.

"Emailing my boss saying that I'm too sick to go to work. I'll watch Hyesu so she won't have to go to daycare and I'll pick up Cho and Dae from school." Jimin told him, sneezing after.

"I'm not going to basketball or school today, you got me sick." Yoongi sniffled a bit.

"I told you not to blame me." Jimin glared at Yoongi.

"I know. We'll watch Hyesu together and pick up the kids from school together. Also woozi is coming over after he is done with school to drop off some soup." Yoongi told Jimin.

"By the way, where does Woozi even live?" Jimin wondered.

"In a dorm with some of his buddies." Yoongi said.

The couple went to drop off Cho and Dae, when they got home, they ended up watching a movie with Hyesu.

"Appa!" Hyesu took the remote and put it in her mouth.

"I don't recall the remote being your father." Yoongi said causing Hyesu to laugh.

"Hyesu, you know who your father's are right?" Jimin asked.

Hyesu nodded, "Yoongi!"

"What about me?" Jimin frowned.

"You're eomma!" She smiled happily as to forget about her real parents.

Yoongi laughed and put an arm around Jimin's shoulder and let Hyesu sit on his lap as they watched the movie.

During the movie, Jimin got a text from Hyo Woo, it was asking if he knew where Yoongi was.

"Looks like she still cares." Jimin thought and sighed and texted her back telling her that he is sick. But didn't mention that they were together on the couch with their daughter.

"Who are you texting?" Yoongi glanced over at Jimin.

"N-no one." Jimin said putting his phone up.

Both of them felt sick and miserable but they had to take care of Hyesu, luckily Hyesu went to go take a nap.

"Jiminie." Yoongi said as they sat on their bed together.

"Yes hyung?"

"Wanna make out?" He said bluntly but Jimin just shrugged, he was still worried about Hyo Woo since she stopped answering.

"Yes or no." Yoongi said

Jimin shook his head, "I'm not feeling well enough."

"Well then, later maybe." Yoongi stood up and left to get a glass of milk.

That's when Jimin looked at the scissors on the side of his bed, he took them in his hand and started to cut, he felt terrible and didn't even know what to do.

Yoongi walked in and dropped his cup when he saw what Jimin was doing, "Jimin!" Yoongi rushed over to him and stopped him from cutting.

He also did his normal thing of sucking on Jimin's blood.

"Ow, hyung, it stings! And remember I heal easily now." Jimin winced.

"Who cares, you shouldn't be harming yourself." Yoongi glared at Jimin and wiped off the saliva off of Jimin's arm.

"I'm sorry..."

"Stop with the sorrys, do you have to go back into rehab?" Yoongi said with a serious tone.

"No... I'm just worried hyung."

"About what?" Yoongi tilted his head.

"That if we made Hyo Woo depressed..."

"Stop being such a caring person. Do you like her now or something?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course not I'm just worried." Jimin said.

"Well stop worrying." Yoongi ordered and leaned in and kissed Jimin passionately.

Jimin felt a tear roll down his cheek mainly from his pain and put a hand on Yoongi's cheek, hinting he wants more.

Yoongi now pinned Jimin on the bed and started to leave hickeys on him. Jimin could feel Yoongi's fangs a little bit but he didn't care.

~

The two laid in bed together after their shower, "Great now I'm even in more pain."

"Sorry, maybe I should study how to make sex not painful for us." Yoongi chuckled as he joked.

Jimin just rolled his eyes and laughed, "Whatever."

That's when the call from Hyo Woo happened.

Jimin answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Hey! Where do you guys live? I wanna see if Yoongi is alright."

Jimin told her and then hung up, "Hyo Woo is on her way to check on you."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, "And you're fine with that?"

Jimin nodded, "Because I know you'll never leave my side. That's right. I remember when I was younger and I first met you." Jimin smirked.

Yoongi's eyes widened, he knew what Jimin meant. It was that time when Yoongi saw Jimin drawing a face of a dead man in the ground, but Yoongi had changed it around to make it look like him at that time.(go to some chapter in the first one, it'll explain the story if you forgot lol)

"You remember?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course I do. Yeah, I was young, but it's a memory I'll never forget... Mainly because when you turned me into a vampire, a lot of my memories came back and I have a better memory." Jimin said.

"You sound like you had amnesia." Yoongi laughed.

"You know what I mean, I forgot the memories I didn't need to remember until I was turned into a vampire."

"So you didn't need to remember me?" Yoongi asked.

"I didn't at the time, but now..." Jimin paused.

"It's a memory I'll always cherish."

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~
THANKS!