Chapter 25-Final Chapter

David's POV

"Sir,there's something I need to tell you."

"Go ahead,"

"I wanna marry your daughter,sir."

"Look at you,you said you weren't gonna take my daughter away yet."he said laughing.

"Yes sir,I won't..not yet at least,I promise you that I will take care of her and would never hurt her.I love her more than anything in this world,sir."

"You have my blessing."he said patting my back.

"Thank you so much sir."

"You have to tell my wife too so how about dinner?"

"Sure,sir.We can meet at Applebees later at 8."

"Alright,see you then."

"Honey!This is beautiful!"We're on a boat.I'm rowing it and she's looking out on the horizon where our dinner is.

"Look at the water,bee."she picked up bottles with letters in them.I continued rowing as she read the letters.She then hugged me.

"Thank you."When we got to the shore,we had a picnic.I prepared all her favorite foods and we looked out the sea holding each other close while eating.I then clapped and the fireworks started.She leaned her head on my shoulder and I kissed her head.

"I love you."I whispered.

"I love you too."When the fireworks ended,the violinist came and played a couple songs including our theme song.

"May I have this dance?"I offered my hand and pulled her up.We danced to the beat of our hearts.

Althea's POV

I don't know what I did to deserve him.He makes me feel special every single minute we're together.As we danced,I rested my forehead on his and we swayed.I couldn't help but cry.We've been through a lot these past years.We fought,got jealous,didn't see each other for what seemed like forever because of school and work.

Now,we're starting another chapter of our lives.We probably won't have any time for each other but our communication will still be there.As long as we love each other,we can make this relationship work.I know he's the one I want to be with for the rest of my life.

As I was thinking,he pulled me closer to him for a kiss.

We pulled away breathless.

"I love you so much."he sincerely said.

"I love you too."We stayed there for another hour just looking at the night sky.

"I really loved it,honey.Thank you so much."

"You deserve it.So..I'll see you later?"

"See you."He gave me another kiss before I went back inside.

My phone beeped when I closed the door.

From:Honey <3

I love you so much!

I smiled and got my things ready for the flight in 4 hours.

David's POV

I changed my shirt and went to Applebees.

When I got there,they weren't there yet so I texted my bee random things like 'I miss you already' 'I love you' until they came.

"Ma'am,I'm here to ask for your daughter's hand."She was surprised and was on the verge of tears until she took a deep breath.Then she held my hand.