Chapter 16

David's POV

"Yeah,I don't care if he's a wrestler,I'll always be here for you."

"David,that's not what I meant,"I thought about what she said.Did I hear her right?Hurt myself?She's talking about me?She loves me?Everything started sinking in.I smiled from ear to ear.

"Yes David,I love you."she then leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Does this mean we're a couple now?"I asked wriggling my eyebrows.

"I don't know..."she gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Does that answer your question?"I can't believe it,my heart is jumping of joy.I embraced her.

"I love you."I whispered into her ear.

"I love you too."We hugged each other tight.

Althea's POV

"Where are we going?"

"It'll be a surprise."

"You better not take me to another beach."I heard him chuckle.

"Trust me,it's not."

"Okay,I'm trusting you."

"Thank you,"I felt his lips on my hand.

"Alright,take a big step,you're going up the stairs."

Carefully,I took a step forward and once I felt it,I took my other foot and lifted it.

"You know what,I'm just going to carry you,"I felt his hand on my waist and I put my arm around his neck.

"You look so beautiful."I heard him sigh.Then I felt his lips on mine.

"Hon!" I yelled.

"What?I'm your boyfriend,I have all the right to kiss you."

"I know,but not too much okay?"

"You're so adorable.Okay,I'm putting you down,be careful okay?"

"Yes sir,"I felt the ground and was about to remove the blindfold when he stopped me.

"I'll remove it for you,"I felt him untie it and slowly,my eyes adjusted.We were on a yacht.He wrapped his his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Surprise!"The yacht started moving.The view was beautiful,there were lots of trees and small islands surrounding us.He took my hand for us to sit down.I then let my arm rest on the edge.He sat next to me putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Do you like it?"he asked kissing my shoulder.

"Like it?I love it!It's very peaceful here,thank you."He took my hand.

"Are you happy?"

"As long as I'm with you,I'll always be happy."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"I love you so much."he said.I stared into his eyes,I never thought I could be this happy.

"I love you too,"I said.He took both of my arms and rested it on his shoulders.

"So,can I steal a kiss from my beautiful girlfriend?"

"You can't re-"before I could finish,he already kissed me.I wrapped my arms around his neck while he rubbed my cheek with his thumb.Our kiss deepened and we didn't wanna stop but we had to catch our breath.We rested our forehead on each other.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are?"I felt my cheeks burning.

"But I don't even have makeup on,"