Chapter 15

A/N:I've been listening to the song on the side for weeks now,it will kinda fit this chapter...(at least I think.)My fave song as of the moment.(I love David Choi's music)CTO Anyways,enjoy reading

Althea's POV

I woke up feeling a slightly heavy thing on me.It was a coat.I rubbed my eyes and looked around.Where is he?I got off the car and realized I was at a beach and that David is getting something from the trunk.

"Hey,"I greeted him,eyes still squinted because of the sun.

"Good afternoon,sleepyhead."

"How long was I asleep?"

"The whole trip.But no worries,we're here.Welcome to Alki Beach Park!"

"David,I don't have sunscreen,or clothes!"

"I have some for you here."he said handing me a plastic bag with a one piece,sunscreen,sunglasses,flip-flops,and a towel.

"Why do you even have all these things at the back of your trunk?"

"Because I planned this whole thing ahead of time."I looked through the bag.

"Hey,what time is it?"

"2 o'clock."

"Where do I change?"he pointed to a stall.I ran to it and quickly changed my clothes.When I got out,I saw him half naked.I swallowed.The place suddenly became even hotter.I ran to the water and cooled off.When he saw me,he ran after me and hugged me from behind.

"Where do you think you're going,Missy?"I laughed and splashed him with water.He let go of me and I ran farther into the water.

"Hey,careful!"he yelled.He swam to catch up to me.I swam back to the shore the other way.When I saw him right behind me,I tried to swim faster but he swam ahead and got a hold of my waist.He turned me to him and I rested my arms on his shoulders.He stared into my eyes and it felt like the world stopped.

Our faces were just inches away and next thing I knew his lips were on mine.I wrapped my arms around his neck.When I finally realized what was happening,I quickly pulled away and swam to the shore.

"Althea!"I heard him yell.I swam faster until I got to the shore.I ran and got my slippers on as fast as I could.Why did I let him kiss me?Why does it feel so right?Althea!This is not good,your friendship is ruined!What if he thinks you're easy to get?

I ran to the stall and closed the door.I wet my face and shook my head.

"Althea,"he was knocking so hard that I'm afraid he might break the door.I wiped my face.Act like nothing happened Althea,you can do it.I slowly opened the door and gave him a fake smile.

"Althea,I'm sorry."I nodded and got my clothes to change.I went back in the stall and changed to my clothes then I gathered my things and was about to go to his car when he stopped me.He opened the door for me and I quickly put my seatbelt on.

When he got in,he turned and face me.

"Althea,please talk to me."Silence.

"You can punch me if you want."he added.I shook my head.

"Althea,I got carried away,I'm sorry."I sighed before speaking.

"Let's just pretend nothing happened.It doesn't mean anything after all,"he turned me to him.

"I can't Althea,"

"If I can then you can.Besides,it was just a kiss."

"No Althea,I can't,"