Chapter 17

Althea's POV

David and I were playing with our hands and telling each other how it fits perfectly together when someone called my name.We didn't let go of each other's hand.

"Sab!I haven't seen you in so long,how have you been doing?"

"Great.Just exhausted,I was working on something when the hospital called me.Girl,you'rep glowing with happiness!"She then looked down at our intertwined hands.

"And that explains why.When did it happen?"

"Just last week."

"See David,I told you it's not hard to love her."

"I know,"he said kissing my hand.

"Yieee,I've been waiting for this to happen,"she squealed.I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Oh couz,what happened?"she asked remembering why she came here in the first place.

"I got in an accident while Bee and I were biking."

"Did I hear that right?Bee?Short for baby or bee the insect?"

"The insect,I'm her honey,she's my bee."

"Now that's sweet.So...no head injuries?"He shook his head.

"Okay,I'll leave you two alone for now,I'll get us food."

"Thanks,"we said.Once Sabrina was gone,he pulled me close to him hugging my waist.

"Can you please give me medicine?"

"Sure,what hurts?The doctor said to give you painkillers."

"Bee,I mean this."he puckered his lips.

"A kiss is not a painkiller honey,sorry."

"Please?"he pleaded.

"Just one okay?It has to be quick."

"Sure."he said with a playful smile.I glared at him.

"I'm serious,"

"Okay,okay."I kissed him and tried to pull away but he held my face to make it deeper.Then his tongue was asking for entrance and I let him in.He licked the outside of my lips and I pulled away biting my lip.

"Honey!"I whined.

"Agh,I still feel weak,can I please get another quick one?"

"Honey,you have a different definition for quick so no."

"Fine,can we go?"he started getting up and sat on the edge of his bed quickly.

"Honey,careful!"I held his arms stopping him from standing up.

"I'm fine,it's just cuts."

"What about your head?Does it hurt?Are they sure there aren't any problems?"

"Bee,I'll be fine,okay?I can do this,okay?I'm not paralyzed."I took his hand and helped him get up.I gave him his clothes and got out of the room.I checked us out of the hospital and knocked before going in.

"Come in!"he yelled.I slowly opened the door and he smiled right when he saw me.He opened his arms and I hugged him.

"Bee,I promise,this never happened,I don't even know who the girl is."he explained.

"It doesn't matter,these pictures are enough to prove that you cheated on me."I wiped my tears before speaking again.

"How could you David?Why couldn't you tell me that you didn't love me anymore?Maybe we did go too fast but I gave you all my love,how could you do this to me?"I cried hitting him.