t h i r t y - t h r e e

R A P H A E L

     I couldn't help it. Before I knew it I was out the door. Yes I wanted Leo to train Terra but I don't want her getting hurt. I know she's tough. I know she can handle it, but if she got injured terribly or even killed I wouldn't be able to handle it. I know that sounds selfish but, I just can't. I can't do it without her. I'm finally happy, losing her is just going to kill me even more.

"Please just leave me alone, " A woman begs and I hear a scream and glass breaking. I look around and find a helpless woman getting harassed by a drunk man. I can see a broken beer bottle in his hand and shattered glass on the ground below them, "Come on baby just let me back home." The man says and she looks scared and disgusted, "I never want you coming near my daughter again!"

"She deserved to get hit."

"You should have never laid a hand on her!" She shouts and he smacks her, causing my blood to boil. You never hit a woman on purpose, ever. I come into the scene and pry him off of the woman. I take his arm in my grip and flip him over and his back hits the hard concrete. "Run." I said with a low, stern voice. "Thank you." She spoke and ran off.

     I took him by the collar and pulled him off the ground so we were face to face. I shoved his body against the wall and hit him but then I realize-, "Raph!" My thoughts are interrupted by the girl who I've come to love. I let go of the man and he ran off in fear, "Terra what da' hell are you's doin'? Go back home right now."

"Raph, you beating up that man to the point where he might die makes you just as bad." She's right. We're suppose to help people, not kill them. "Ter. Go back home. Now."

"I'm not going to listen to you."

"Ter please-"

     I was cut off by a crowd of ninjas. Foot Soldiers. "RUN! NOW!" I tell her and she doesn't listen. She grabs my wrist to take me with her but by then she is already held back. "Ra-" she tries to get out but they cover her mouth as Tiger Claw comes forward. I start fighting but by the time I start there are too many for me to take by myself. "Take the girl. Kill him off." Is all he says before they bring her to the back of their van. I pull out of their grip and reach for her, but it's too late.

She's gone.

---------------------------------
I finally updated.

-julianna