t h i r t y - s i x

R A P H A E L

The look on her face was unbearable, but I could not promise her anything. It hurts to even think that but it's the truth. I have been in this situation too many times and every time I never knew how it was going to end, but I'm going to fight with everything I have to keep her and my family alive, even if I don't make it. They need to stay here.

I could hear Tiger Claw speaking to someone but I couldn't make it out. I hid in the shadows and waited. "It was me! Not her!"

"Tyler stop, it's over." Karai's voice spoke in defeat. I could see him come around the corner with both bodies in his hands. He pushed them around and treated them as he was told to. Like prisoners. He was walking in the direction that I was making my way out of and before I knew it, he was opening the door to a room. The same room I had brought Terra in.

I knew I should have just brought her outside but no matter where I took her they would find her. Nowhere was safe. Not for her.

T E R R A

The door busted open as two bodies were carelessly thrown in. Karai and Tyler. "What are you doing in here?" Karai said with a worried look on her face. "Raph brought me in here."

"They thought you ran off. Shredder sent people out to look for you."

"Are they all gone?"

"Tiger Claw and Shredder are still here. Leo, Donnie, and Mikey are out looking for you."

"And Raphael is still here." I finish.

"Must be. I don't think he would leave you here alone." She explained and I agree.

"We have to get out of here." I tell them and they nod.

"Shredder can't know you're still here though." Tyler pointed out.

"Not yet at least." I said, thinking.

I got to my feet and looked for a way out, "Raph is going to kill you, you know that?"

"Tell me something I don't know."

There can't be an easy way out of here. Tiger Claw locked us in here and there has to be some way out. I looked around the room carefully until an air duct came into view. "There." I pointed and started climbing. "Karai, can you break it off?" I asked and she nodded. She took her katana blade and broke open the vent. She climbed inside while Tyler and I followed behind her. "Follow me." Karai said as we shimmied our way through the air duct. I've always hated small spaces, but this wasn't a choice. This was something I had to do.

"I see Raph." Karai whispered to me. He was bloodied and beaten right before me. "Tell us where she is and they will stop." Shredder tells him.

"I'd rathah' die then let you's hurt hah'."

My eyes swelled with tears. I could never let him die for me. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. "I have a better idea." Shredder recommends. What?

"I'll kill you first so you do not have to see me torture her."

Before I can stop myself, I am jumping out of the tight area and I am standing in front of him attempting to cover Raphael.

"What are you afraid of?" I speak but my voice comes out small. He laughs in my face but he doesn't know I don't give up easy. Especially now.

"The only one who should really be afraid is him." He spoke pointing at Raph. He was tied up and bloody. I tried to blink hoping this was just a terrible nightmare, because it did not seem real.

"Ter-" Raph began but a hand clamped over my mouth and held my arms right behind my back. I tried to escape but he was too strong. I screamed Raphael's name into his hand but it came out as a muffled scream. I could see the tears form in his eyes as his body appeared smaller and smaller as I was dragged away.

      The man kicked a door open to a pitch black room and brought me inside and pushed me to the ground. He slammed the door shut behind him. He came up from behind and held my torso roughly along with my neck and turned my head to the side. "S-stop."

I would do something but it felt as if my body became heavier and everything was just crashing down. My breathing was unsteady and my vision was getting blurry. His breath was hot on my neck causing me to squirm uncomfortably.

"Miss me?"

Jason.

---------------------------
Oh shit.

OMG WERE OVER 6K! Thank you so much guys! You're amazing!<3

-julianna