[9] safehouse records

SWIPING A HAND OVER HER FOREHEAD, Tori sighs quietly as she packs the dirty dishes onto her tray of dirty plates and cups, she strolls back into the kitchen and sets the tray down beside the sink. She grabs a pair of yellow gloves, slipping them over her hands, she turns on the faucet. grabbing onto the sponge and squirting it with soap, she starts to wash the dishes quietly. Her mind drifts off to last night, where she had completely typed up an essay to this recording label that had just started and was looking for employees, interns and all that kind of stuff.

Safehouse Records is the name of the recording label.

Tori was gonna graduate soon, and if she wanted to get a head start on her career and make sure she has a job by the time she graduates, then she decides to start now. Besides, she can't work in Skateland forever.

She did everything the report ask her to, she even said that she was a singer herself and was looking to be signed somewhere, but really she's an amazing music producer. She did, in fact, produced, sung, play her first album all by herself in her bedroom, Tori was pretty darn proud of herself.

After having washed and dried all the dirty dishes, Tori places them back to their original places in the counters before she take her gloves off. She waves a goodbye to Derek and Ali before leaving the kitchen, having already finished her shift for the day. While walking to get her things, Tori remembers the night before, when she had brought Tommy back to Rebecca. Thankfully, Rebecca has listen to her, she had found a job in the local supermarket and has clean the house up too, Tori was glad to find no beer around either. So feeling proud of herself that Rebecca had clean her mess up, Tori kisses Tommy goodbye and left the two of them, promising that she'll stop by later or call if they needed anything. It was fun, having her little nephew around.

Picking her things up, Tori swings her purse onto her shoulders and hugs Pamela goodbye before swinging her car keys around her finger, heading to the doors of Skateland. She gets into her car, and drives home.

Parking her car, taking her keys out of the ignition, she grabs her things and gets out of her car. Locking the doors, she shrugs her purse higher on her shoulders and head inside her apartment, going into the elevator then heading to her apartment. She was surprised to see someone sitting in front of her door, a bouquet of roses in one of their hands while the other hand was holding a grocery bag. He was leaning against the door, sitting with his legs stretched out in front of him, and his head leaning back against the door, his eyes closed.

"Mateo, what are you doing?" Tori questions, but smiles widely as she walks over to him. Mateo opens his eyes and he looks up at Tori, a wide smile spreads across his lips and he stands up, handing the bouquet of roses to her.

"I decided I'll be making you dinner tonight, I really hope you like Spanish food." Mateo says, grinning at her. Tori looks at the bouquet of roses, and smiles as she takes them. She lifts them so she can smell them and smiled as a pleasant smell of roses enters her nose. She looks up at Mateo and grins at him.

"As long as you don't burn my apartment down, we're good." She says, then takes a step closer, she wraps her free arm around his waist and leans up so she can kiss him. Mateo wraps his arm around her shoulders as they kiss before they pull away from each other. "Thanks for the roses, they're amazing." She smiles at him.

"Great because I thought about getting you another kind of flowers, but I didn't really know so I had to ask the owner, and then she went on a rant about it so I just told her to get me the roses." Mateo tells her, his arm around her as Tori opens her apartment door and they walk in, Mateo shuts the door for them and they walk to the kitchen together. Tori sets her things on the counter while Mateo scrolls over to the counter beside the stove, he set his bag of groceries down.