Chapter Twelve

I was in the woods looking for food with Murphy and Doc. I saw a zombie rabbit.
"Alright I'm done" I said shooting it and waking back to the truck.
"Is Murphy with you?" Warren asked
"No I... He's gone isn't he?" I asked and Warren nodded. Shit. Doc was talking with 10k in the car.
"Alright we are splitting up to find Murphy. Doc and addy, thirteen and 10k, me and Vasquez" Warren said and we spread out.
"Where would he go?"10k asked
"It's Murphy, is there any strip clubs or bars in this town?" I asked and 10k laughed his adorable laugh
"How do you think citizen Z is doing?" I asked
"No idea" 10k replied
We walked on and saw a center building that was once a theatre.
There was a man standing by the door
"Have you seen our friend? About this tall....blue?" 10k asked and the man shook his head, 10k nodded and we walked around the other side of the building we climbed into a low window and spread out. The place was zombie free. I found a weapons room and picked up a metallic baseball bat.
"Nice!" I squealed happily and grabbed some ammo loading it into my gun. I scampered back out of the room to see 10k gone.
"10k?" I asked walking down a set of stairs and into a theatre area. There were three zombies in cages, Murphy's blood was being drained and 10k tied up. The crazy man we saw before as trying to get Murphy to bite 10k. I ran over to the balcony edge and jumped down onto mr.crazy's shoulders. He screamed in surprise but threw me off. I landed on my feet and ran at him kicking him and punching his face. I pushed him to the nuclear zombie cage. I grabbed my gun and shot the control panel opening the cages and the zombies stumbled out attacking the guy who had captured them.
I smirked and ran over un tieing 10k and Murphy I got Murphy in a wheelchair and grabbed the blood cart so we could hook it back up to Murphy later. 10k started pushing him but crazy asshole turned into a zombie and him and the other three were slowly moving towards us. I used my last two bullets to shoot two but my gun ran out and I had no time to reload.
I whimpered and 10k reached over intertwining our fingers together.
"Love you" I said
"Love you too" he replied and I closed my eyes, ready. Two shots went off both zombies dead and I opened them seeing the group and I smiled. I grabbed a bunch of supplied before leaving going back to the car with Murphy hooked up to the blood getting it back slowly but surely.
"Today was close" I said
"Yea, too close" 10k replied, I had surprised myself today.
I sighed leaning back into 10k and closing my eyes