Chapter Twenty-Three.

[Jack's]

I went to Kylie's house and I knocked.

"Kylie,I'm here." I said.

She opened the door and she looked normal.

"Hello,Jack." She said.

"Hi." I replied.

I'm currently fighting the urge to kiss Kylie.Oh gosh.This is hard.

"So, ready to watch Game of thrones?" She said.

"Yeah. Kind of." I said.

When we were done watching Game of Thrones, Kylie stretched and yawned. "Oh gosh, Daenerys is so pretty."

"You're prettier." I said, smiling. She smiled back, and went out.

"Look, they're so peaceful and beautiful." She said, while smiling. "My crowd, they're giants. They're not even dust in God's eye."

"Well, something's wrong with you. You, got mailed to the wrong address." I said while smiling.

"Look, a shooting star."

"Oh, a death notice."

"Aren't we supposed to wish on it?" She said."What would you wish for? What is your wish?"

To cuddle with you. To have you.
I thought. "Secret."

Her smile faded away. "Everything is a secret." She said and walked away.

"Isn't it supposed to be a private matter?" I said before she could get in. She looked at me and went near me.

"Some aren't. Secrets are sometimes used for lies. They were never private matters." She said, sadly.

I just shrugged because she was correct." Did something happened that's why you never believe in secrets?"

"Yes, there is. I don't want to talk about it." She said.

"Privacy, you say is not real. Well why not tell me thy story?"

"I never told thee it is privacy. I just do not want to talk about the matter to thee."

"Then it is considered as a secret, is it?"

She didn't reply. She looked down. "Was I correct?" I asked.

"Every lie has a secret in it. Some secrets are true, that's why some are yet to be found." She said. "That is my secret. It is covered with the lie who is in control of my life."

"Why not tell the truth?"

"The truth my lie holds is very dangerous. Pain may go back to me."

"It is only pain." I said." What would you wish in that shooting star?"

She looked at me. After a couple of seconds, she replied.

"Something I can't have for now." She said and went in.

Phew,that conversation was really intense. I took out Jungkook and her picture. I called Jungkook.

"Jung? You there?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" He asked.

"Can you come here by next week, or month?"

"Sure. Do it at next week. Why?"

"Let's talk about something." I said.

Before he can speak, I hung up. I waved at Kylie's house and hopped in to my car, drove it to me and Alle's house. I took out the keys, causing something to fall.

But I didn't pick it up. I just went in, locked the door and went upstairs. I took a shower.

Then an idea popped into my mind. I'll do it tomorrow. Tomorrow morning before Kylie goes to work. Before she can wake up, maybe.