Chapter Eight.

"Stop making me blush,jerk."Kylie said,smiling.

"Did I,jerk?"Jungkook teased.

Kylie galred at Jungkook,and stepped on his perfectly white-and-black Converse.Jungkook glared back,and Kylie just smiled.

"Karma?"Kylie teased back.Jungkook slid his finger on Kylie's flate stomach,and tickled her.Kylie laughed in response,and she laughed so hard that she almost fell.Too much tickling,huh.

"And karma goes back on you,Soleil."Jungkook said,intentionally calling Kylie as 'Soleil'.

"Why don't you shut up?"Kylie demanded,glaring back at Jungkook.

Jungkook laughed,thinking that everybody's having fun and stuff like that while Kylie and him is arguing about some stupid things like karma and Converse and tickles.He observed,everybody seemed to have fun,and they looked like they're really loving each other.

But look at Jungkook and Kylie,is this the meaning of becoming-in-love or is-Kylie-becoming-in-love-to-Jungkook?

Well,I,the author,thinks that Kylie is becoming in love to Jungkook.That's impossible,Kylie hates Jungkook.

Because of that stupid,foolish karma.

--

"Ahhhhh,that date is so perfect in fact I got so pissed."Kylie said,as she called Heavenlight.

"Heavenlight,I hate that boy."Kylie said again.

"First of all,my name is Heavenleigh,not Heavenlight.Second,why is he a jerk?I saw the picture you sent to me,and I think he's hot."Heavenlight replied.

"HE.IS.NOT.HOT."Kylie shouted.

"Dude,calm down."Heavenleigh calmed Kylie down,knowing she'll freak out.

"I CAN'T!!HE CALLED ME A JERK!!"Kylie freaked out again.Can't stop freaking.

"Advising you to calm down,Stupid,Foolish,Adventurous,Girl,In,Spain,Kylie."

"I hate you."Kylie said,ending the call.

She threw the hanger,and sighed.She lied down on her bed,and bunned her hair.

"Jungkook,a jerk."Kylie said to herself,as she threw punches into the empty air.

Basically,she can't be teased or stuff.She's basically an immortal and she could always give you stress in your whole life.