Chapter 7

*silent*

Everything was dark for you. You heard the ambulance coming to you and Vincent. You told them to give cardiopulmonary resuscitation to Vincent straight away because you can't really hear him breathing. The doctors nodded and took the two of you inside the ambulance car so it's fast to arrive at the hospital.

-skip time-

You were at the hospital, sleeping in the chair in Vincent's room. The doctors had told you not to disturb him (Vincent) for awhile. You opened your eyes seeing Vincent still asleep.

"Vincent..."

You walked up close to him.

"What could I have done without you. Your the only one that would come and help me up. And where was I? All I could do is shout at you. Cook you food but can't protect it's own self."

You cried and fell to your knees
(Imagine a sad background song starting to play XD) you heard a little noise from the room. It was Vincent "my, my, look at my little angel...crying over me.... haha, your so cute." You stand up and hug Vincent. "You idiot! You scared me! I thought you were gone! I love you so much Vin". "Haha, of course I know that. I love you more than the world does. I'm sorry I scared you. I couldn't die now without you. Baby."

Vincent POV
Right after I finish saying those words I couldn't hear anything but silence. I shook (Y/N) a few times already but she's not answering. "(Y/N)! Hey what's wrong?" I then notice she was smiling while snuggling onto me. "I always wonder. Why did I met you? Heh, I think it's just miracle happening". I put her up in my bed sleeping next to me. I hug her so tight that I feel like I dont wanna let go. A few minutes later I fell asleep.

No one's POV

"I swear to this earth, (Y/N) once you wake up....."

WILL YOU MARRY ME?

---------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry it's short! I'm so sorry. I didn't had any ideas left but. I have some good news and bad news for you. So please listen carefully to it!

First; thank you all so much for the 500+ reads! I love you all so much and yes I'm still doing updates stories and making a new one. Please follow me because that would be so helpful to me. I couldn't have done this fan fiction without you guys! So once again thanks!

Second; I will be on  for awhile due to school breaks for only a few days. I will still of course remember to update.

Third; BUT! I will be having a strict rule for school. When I'm back to school I will be off, I don't know a few months? I update when I'm available. It takes time!

Fourth; The story of Vincent x Reader Is finished/completed. But there will be something that I'd had been thinking. Read the fifth!

Fifth; There WILL! be a Vincent x reader season  2 coming soon. It all depends on my school. I am growing up you know.

Last; I am still a teenager and I will be soon in year 9. If your in my country. Year 9 will be coming really stressful. There will be 10 exams and shits coming. So f*ck me XD. no don't. I'm jk. And it's just really stressing. So I'm sorry if i cant update.

Thank you for your understanding! ^^ Hope to see you soon. :)