Chapter 2

Sorry I won't really update anymore chapter. I don't feel like I can. So yeah. Yolo. The writer doesn't feel well a little so I'm very very sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And just when your about to open the door. There was a noise outside. It sounded like a whisper or something. You wanted to listen to what they're saying but its too late they already opened the door first. You were almost half way to the ground when a weird looking guy caught you. "Hey, you okay?" I looked at him and said "yeah, thanks for saving me." I apologized and went out of the room. When you did , the door closes and you started to hear noises. You went near the door and tried to listen to what they say. "So , who is this girl? She looks cute and hot. I mean look at her she got some nice sexy body. What's her name?" Then another guy talked "Vincent , seriously do you have to say that? You know she might be able to hear us." Vincent laughed and said "that's alright, I hope she can hear us." You said to yourself and said "you know that I can hear you clearly. I'm not deaf you know. And btw thank you for calling me hot , sexy and cute because I am. Pfftt bruh what~" I giggles a little and saw that the door was opened you didnt even know how it open. It just opened by itself you thought that that was magic and stuff but it wasn't. (The part where you were talking to yourself , you were actually closing your eyes and smirking lol)

"Eh? No way, but how? How can it opened by itself. Omg he might heard everything I said. Oh wait I wasn't talking I was giggling. Somebody please kill me." You saw there was three boys. One of them has black hair with a hat on it. The other has brown hair and I guess he was shy? And the other is.... Holy hes all purple. Like a grape? I don't even know.

???? - "Ummm what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in your home?"

???? - "A-Are You O-O-Okay?"

???? - "Omg are you the lady who were here just a minute ago?"

You tried to stay calm but you couldn't you were already shaking a lot. All the three boys giggle and you wanted to ask them what's their name but your to scared. So you asked the manager to do it.

Manager - "Okay so, this is mike Schmidt , his currently 23 years old.
Mike - "Yo , what's up."

Your eyes flicked a little , I mean who would say that to a women well unless they are flirty.

Manager - "This is Jeremy Fitzgerald his 20 years old. He is a very shy little boy. So please teach him not to be shy. But damn son he is intelligent and cute like a doll at the same time.

Mike - "Oi, manager back off his mine!"

"Hold up! Wait a minute! Their dating?! Dear god thank you for bringing me to this job. I swear to you I will be a nice girl."

I saw Jeremy blushing so hard it made you to smile and giggled a lot.

Manager - "Okay sorry geez, last but not least this is Vincent the purple guy. He likes nope love purple so much. His weakness is needle and he love toast so much. If you get him to say "I love you" well your very lucky because all the fangirls love Vincent so much."

Vincent - "Oh please~~ I love (y/n) more. Sorry purple fangirls I'm already taken by this lady here."

He smirked and laughed a little , you were about to slap him in the face and freaking punch him but damn your body isn't letting you. It feels like your body belongs to him.

The manager asked the three boys to show you around and they all agreed. You went to bathroom because you forgot to change and when your done changing they showed you around Freddy fazbear pizza.

•Time skip (writer not bothered writing what Is this and that. Sorry)•

Once they finished showing you around Freddy fazbear pizza and telling all the animatronics names. You nodded and start your work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I'm really sick right now. I don't feel like writing or updating anymore. But I'll try to. I promise.

Angelica - "Poor writer , oh and get well soon. Nuts. Just be more sick. Hahaha Im kidding. Omg don't take it serious."

Angelica laughed a lot and got hit in the head gently by her boyfriend.

Rei - "Hun, let's just leave her alone. Don't be mean. She has taken care of you for long time."

Angelica nodded and went without saying sorry.

Writer - "I swear I'm gonna murder you. Btw thanks for being nice rei! Ily~ And thanks for reading guys! I'll become healthy and strong soon. So please pray for me. Thank you~!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~