Chapter 5

It's been a long dayyy without you my friend. And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again...ohh~~ oh wait, it's started already? Wow okay.. so umm hey guys//!! Its me the writer has come back from the dead. I'm sorry I didn't update anything for awhile because I'm busy. Today I have exam and the teacher's are really strict. Maths in Indonesia are sick. Cuz I'm so sick of love song so tired of tears.. holy God okay let's start.
-----------------------------------------------

"Uhhh, Vince your house... okay.. alright let's go get some lunch". When you walk straight into the kitchen Vincent took your right hand and hugged you from the back. "Vincent?" You noticed that Vincent was closing his eyes and said this soft words to you. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make the fire thingy. I just wanted to make you happy and keep you safe in my arms. I really do love you.." You sigh and turn around and hug him back. You both look like a newlyweds. You patted Vincent head and went straight into the kitchen. When you arrive there you got all cooking equipments out and started to cook.

*10 minutes*

"When is dinner ready love?" "Don't call me love Vincent and when did we ever started dating?" Vincent laughed "Today". When he said the words "today". It makes your heart race beats so fast. And when you noticed he kissed your cheeks and taste the food. He actually kinda liked it. No. He loved it.

*after dinner*

"Ouhh this is so delicious!! ~" when you look on his face he looks so cute. Just like a Teddy bear. You pinched his cheek and giggled. You were really glad that Vincent was there for your. But you still don't know about this 5 dead children . It was truly scary thou.

You yawned and slept on his shoulder "he he, this is why I love you. Sleep tight babe~".

Vincent tuck you in the bed and kissed your forehead and went straight down stair.

That was when you heard this words from Vincent before he goes downstairs.

"You will always be remain in my domain, (Y/N) and you will never escape from me... sleep tight..my love".

And that was the last thing you can hear before you fell into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------
Uhhhhjhh, awjqpd so i guess this is the last day before i go die in heaven. Lol. Alright so the next chapter will be updated in a few years jokes a few weeks or days I guess? I need to think for the next chapter. I'm dumb I have this story that is yet unavailable. So. I guess that's it? Yes. Okay byee~~ see you in the next few weeks/years/days/months XD.