Chapter 3

Hey guys!~ its been a long time I have never been on. Been sick for a long long time. My sister had a car crash because of her freaking boyfriend so I have such a rough day. I'm still single but my little sis is taken. *-* my life is broken.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhh~~" you sigh (not moaning my dear reader XD pervv) you saw Vincent looking at you for the whole time. I mean its kind of creepy right? Boys looking at you especially if they're older than you. But you always saw mike and Jeremy giggling and having fun "I never get tired of watching those two" you smirk.

.....

*two minutes later*
So quite it feels like I'm the only person who is living in this earth.

*An Hour Later*
"Umm, okay this is a little bit awkward can somebody sing a song or do something that has a noise?"

Mike - "oh~ like thi-"

"Nooooo!!! Not like that ! Nah ah! That's to underage! Okay for me. Please not that." You said. "Faaaakkk! I should've said yes! But wait nononono Hey (y/n)! Concentrate on work you brick." You sigh and start to do the job concentrately.

*time skip*
"Yeshhhh!" You gave a big smile. Since we have to go home after work you ask Jeremy if you could take a picture with him and he said yes.

*time skip again*
It was at home. Your parents had died a year ago and now your all alone without no friends or families around. It feels like your in a dark place where no one would come and save you. But who cares.

You went upstairs to bath when you saw a note on the bathroom door. It says "Help....Me....Its....Him....His Behind....You....Don't.....Look...Back.... His....Going....To....Kill....You...." You gulped and started to walk inside the bathroom when you suddenly saw a shadow right behind you. You thought to yourself to calm down and not look back but you had too to see who it is and when you did there he is.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry cliffhanger!! Gomenasai!! I'm totally sleepy right now its 12:45pm Please somebody kill me. I'm at home alone. Sorry if my story sucka because it is. XD

Angelica : "tch... I'll kill you someday. Huehuehuehue"

Rei : "Hun! Stop being mean babe. If you keep doing this I'll break up with you."

Angelica - "REI!!!! I LUB YOU!! BABY STAY WITH ME!!! PLEASE I'M SORRY!!! I'LL STOP I PROMISE!! PLEASS STAY WITH ME! please..."

Rei Giggled And kissed Angelica on the lips. Angelica kisses back.

Author : "Oh dear, I'm glad that they're dating. Oh and DON'T BREAK THE PROMISE ANGELICA! Bye guys!~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~