Chapter 1

It was 10 o'clock in the morning. My alarm was still ringing trying to get me up from the bed. I was so pissed of , of what happened last 2 days ago. I hugged my pillow so tight that it made my anger even go out more. I sigh softly and went to my bathroom to get rid of the anger inside me. (Just imagine water is your only best friend that can make your sadness go away. XD)

•After finished bathing/Time skip•

You were at the living room trying to find a new job , you saw a strange job and it was called 'Freddy fazbear pizza' you went to google-senpai to find more about that strange place. There was lots of information about it and you didn't even care. "I think this is a good job for me , As long as I dont get fire." You dialed the number that was shown in the website.

*ring ring* *ring ring* *ring ring*
•10 minute later•
"OMG DOES IT REALLY TAKE ALOT TIME TO FREAKING ANSWER A PHONE?!" You kept phoning the place when suddenly someone answered it. This guy seemed to have a very deep voice? "Umm hi, is this Freddy fazbear pizza?" The guy didn't say a nothing but snoring? "Oiii, hello?! Earth to guy! You know what never mind I'll not join this freaking job." Just when I was about to close the phone he replied back "Wait!!!! You wanna join Freddy fazbear pizza?" You answered back "Yes, that's why I called you. Didn't you even listen to me?" The guy in the phone sigh softly and yawn (you have very good ear, lol) "sorry, I really don't woke up this early in the morning. Let's just get to the point , come here to the place at 10 minutes." You said yes and closed the phone.
It was a tiring day for you.

•10 minutes later (sorry I am feeling sleepy right now.)•

You entered the front door of Freddy fazbear pizza , once you entered you saw lots of robots? You looked around when suddenly someone bumped into you. You turned around and said "hey, are you okay?" It was a boy? Tall boy? Maybe his married? He apologized to you and walk away.

You went inside the office or manager room. "Ah! Who might you be my dear lady?" You looked at him and replied back "Oh! Sorry I forgot to introduce my self to you. Okay so, my name is (y/n) I'm from (your country) and well ummm I'm 17 (sorry making you young so you can look very beautiful XD) I guess that's it?" The manager laughed a little , and when he did you blushed a little. "Umm did I say something wrong?" He kept laughing until he can finally speak "sorry, your 17? And yet your working? Should you be In school right now?" You got so pissed by what he said and you slammed on the desk "hey, I may be 17 but I had terrible past okay? Can we just get straight to the point and let me join this job?" He nodded and gave you a peice of clothing. You took it away from him and just before you opened the door....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for cliff hangers , I'm kind of sleepy right now. So I'll try to update more. Baii~ *yawn* omg I'm so tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~