Little Gray (One shot)

Sorry that in the Nightmare one shot it has wrong spelling and grammar. Well I did not check before I publish it. (Typical errors)

I'm not gonna edit and gonna make the same mistake again.

Thank you for reading my one shot and voting.

Then let's start the story
(❁'▽'❁)

~HatSuKumi

Little Gray [ONE SHOT]

(Your POV)

"At last we completed the job" you sighed and sat.

"Well that was tiring" Lucy sat beside you.

"Urghh my stomach hurts" you saw natsu in pain while his hand was in his stomach.

"Me too" and gray sat beside natsu.

"Hey don't sit beside me, you go there" and pointed the vacant sit beside you (Lucy is in the right side while the vacant sit is in your left side)

"Hey my stomach hurts, don't try to start a fight" gray said with a cold voice.

"I'm not starting it, your starting it"

And they started to argue again.

You saw erza with a black aura behind them and they started to shivered.

'Even their stomach hurts, they always argue' you thought.

"Stop it already and go get some rest!" Erza shouted to them.

They salute in unison and you saw gray running towards you.

He grabbed your hand and started to run.

"Hey where are we going?!" You shouted to him.

"In your house"

"What the heck are you going to do in my house?" He stopped and looked at you with a smirk on his face.

He lean and your face was an inch apart.

You blushed and he smirked.

"I'm going to sleep with you and do something that we're not doing, YET" he emphasize the word YET.

You started to blushed like a tomato and you punched him hardly in his stomach.

"Why did you do that?!"

"Saying weird things is unacceptable ice head"

"Are you natsu because your calling me......Oww" you saw his hand in his stomach and he started to growl.

'Oh right, his stomach hurts'

You grabbed his hand and start walking slowly.

"You'll sleep in my house but don't you dare do anything that will make you see the end" you hissed.

You know what he means about doing things that you and gray did not do. That was over a limit for you, because you promise yourself that you'll do it to the person who promise you to love you eternally and marry you even though many circumstances will arrive in your relationship.

When you are already in your house, he hurriedly jumped in your bed and closed his eyes.

"Hey get out in my room"

"I wanna sleep here" he said to you pouting while his eyes is close.

"Go out already, I'll gonna change my clothes so that I can sleep already"