I Spun the Bottle: Chapter Three

The picture to the side is Cameron MItchell from The Glee Project, and he plays as Cameron Moore in here. Isn't he just so cute? :) lol

Vote, comment, and fan! :) Oh, and enjoy!! :D

====================

I Spun the Bottle: Chapter Three

Song for this chapter: “Mean” by Taylor Swift

               After I finished meeting Cameron and Jace the rest of the school day went by fast, a little too fast. When the last bell rang, announcing that school was over, I sighed. I still hadn’t made my mind up. Then an idea popped up in my head.

               Maybe if I went home before I saw Taylor, I wouldn’t have to choose.

               At first that idea sounded good to me, but I soon realized that wasn’t a good idea. Taylor was the one who drove me to school, and Landon’s truck wasn’t working. I groaned as I realized Taylor would have to be my ride home.

               I stalked glumly to her silver Porsche. She was waiting inside her car patiently, applying some lip gloss on lips. I opened the door to her car and slid into the passenger seat. The sound of leather absorbing my weight filled the car.

               It was awkward in the car. Neither of us started the topic, so the only thing keeping the car from complete silence was the radio. She was listening to some kind of Taylor Swift song. I didn’t know which one it was, but the background music was kind of catchy.

               Without saying anything to me, Taylor started her car. Slowly, she maneuvered her car out of the parking lot. There were so many vehicles around us, all trying to get out at the same time. From the corner of my eye I saw a couple of teenagers next to us in their car. A small smile crossed my face when I realized it was Cam and Jace, they were trying to get my attention by waving at me like maniacs.

               I gave them a quick wave, letting them know that I saw them. They both gave me wide smile before they made a right. The only positive thing I got from this whole experience was those two guys. Sure, David was nice too, but he was just too arrogant and way too cocky for his own good. He seemed to be like the last person I wanted to hang out with besides little miss perfect next to me. I started to wonder where David was. Shouldn’t Taylor and David be carpooling? For a couple they didn’t seem to hang out as much as they should.

               “Did you make up your mind yet?” Taylor suddenly asked, breaking the silence and making me jump a little.

               “Y-yeah,” I lied, giving her a cursory look.

               “Liar,” she accused, just as I turned my gaze away from her.

               “I’m not a liar!”

              “Do you know who you’re talking to? I lie practically twenty-four seven.” She told me, looking at me with her peripheral vision.

              “Oh,”

              “Duh,” she rolled her eyes at me.

               After that the conversation died and Taylor Swift once again filled the car. When we got to my driveway I sighed in relief. All I had to do was get inside my house and then I could go on and on ranting about how horrible my day was. I opened the passenger door, ready to leave the car when Taylor spoke again.

               “So, what’s your answer? I’m giving you thirty seconds to answer, starting now.”

               What would happen if I didn’t answer in thirty seconds? Would she seriously send it to the people in her contacts? I gulped, feeling my hands turn all clammy. She dug through her purse again and pulled out her phone. She used the touch-screen on her phone and showed me the picture, telling me that she’s not kidding.