Chapter 11- What Just Happened?

Start from the beginning

 I never thought she could ever feel sad, she seemed like she was always happy, the life of the party. Not someone who was sad and...alone. I caught her smiling at me in the mirror and i blushed.

"You know, you're really beautiful and your eyes, they're so pretty." She smiled then came closer to me, touching my leg a little as she bit her lip. I lost all my thoughts as i saw her leaning closer to me, all i could think about was her lips touching mine. Well, about too. Just as i was about to lean in too and capture her beautiful shaped lips, she leaned to the side of me and grabbed a tooth brush lying on the side of the sink. Okay, so that was weird, and, no just weird. "You going to get ready, or do i have to help you" She winked and giggled before washing her hands and flicking the water at me. I laughed as she chased me around the room, splashing me and tickling me. I couldn't help but scream at her hands tickling my hips."I won't stop until you say i'm awesome!" She kept repeating laughing more and more as i ran around the bathroom. 

"You're awesome!" I said laughing loudly, she stopped and then smirked at me. I hit her playfully then smiled. "Fine ill get ready, but this isn't over" I giggled at her pout and then walked out the bathroom smiling. I knew today was going to be a good day, i was in a great mood and nothing can ruin it. I walked into the bedroom and noticed everyone was now getting ready for school, and yet..i was still in my PJ's.

"Gosh ain't you ready yet" Smirked Jess, i shook my head then walked up to my bag laying messily on the floor; i picked it up, and took out my clothes, then started getting dressed. I hate mornings, I'm defiantly not a morning person. But I've never felt this happy in ages, i usually wake up to the sound of crying, or something loud. I guess i should sleep out more often, i hope my mums alright, my brother too. Sure hes annoying but i do care about him.

..............................

It was my first class, and i still didn't have a clue where everything was, i even got lost on the way to the bathroom, and there's like a huge sign on top of the door. I was lost, if only Amy or Jess was here with their witty minds. I finally found my class and walked inside, taking the first empty seat i lay my eyes on. 

I grabbed a pen out my bag and then started doodling on the piece of paper in front of me, this was something i always did when there was nothing to do in class. I mean, class does get boring, and you have to admit, who comes to school to learn anyway. I smiled to myself as i thought about my last crush, her name was Sam, she was beautiful in every way, and everything she did was thoughtful, she's never mean to anyone.

Sam went to my last school, we were good friends, and we always hanged out together, except she stopped being my friend when she found out i was into girls..then kind of told the whole school...which then led to me being bullied...and threatened. She did apologies to me once after i left school, but i never forgave her for ruining my life and i really thought she was nice. I guess i kind of freaked her out a little, and she did say she was just afraid of her own feelings too. 

 "Morning class, sorry im late" Said the teacher as he walked briskly through the doorway. I sighed and then took a look around my class, there wasn't many people in here, i guess Spanish isn't so popular. Then as i was looking around the room, something caught my eye. Well, not something, but someone.

 "Sophie" I whispered to myself, i couldn't believe it was her, i haven't seen her for years.

"Excuse me, do you have something to say?" I turned to the teacher and my jaw dropped slightly. Crap! He heard me. I sat silent for ages before he repeated himself. "I said, do you have something to say?" He looked down at his register and then frowned, before looking back up to me and smiling. "..Oh you're new here. Well, welcome, but you have to know some rules here okay, no talking in class..you got that? Im Mr Robinson but you can call me sir " I nodded my head quickly and then he walked back up to the front of the class.

Great! I just made an idiot out of myself. I sighed and then looked at the girl again, she was looking at me as well. I cant believe she's here.

Sophie is my childhood friend, she used to live next door to me in my first home. I haven't seen her since we moved. She looks so beautiful, shes changed a lot. All the way through class i kept catching her looking at me smiling, i knew she had noticed who i was too, so on the inside i was screaming of happiness. When class finished i packed away my things and then walked out as fast as i could. 

"Hey new girl?" Shouted someone. I knew that voice, it hasn't changed at all.

I turned around to find Sophie standing in front of me with a smug look on her face.

"So, long time no see" She giggled and then we both hugged each other. Her hugs were still the same too, i missed them. We were good friends and she also got bullied, so i spent most of my childhood defending her, while she did the same for me. She was never shy, she was confident and she was hard working. She never cared about what other people thought of her, she always passed tests, and i was always jealous of her, because she was better than me. I envy her, and i still do. "How are you?" She added showing her beautiful teeth as she smiled. I backed away from her hug and then smiled brightly, walking towards the cafeteria, while she followed closely beside me.

"Ive been good, how about you?" 

"Yeah I've been fine, you've defiantly changed, your much thinner then i remember and you no longer look like a tomboy. Although you're still pretty gay!" She giggled and then playfully hit my arm. The greatest thing about our friendship, is that she knew i was gay, and shes okay with it. 

"Hey, you leave my Justin Bieber hair cut alone, you got that" We both laughed and then carried on walking down the halls, until the next thing i knew, i was being pushed up against the wall beside me, with someone standing in front of me laughing. I looked down at this person and then saw that it was Vanessa. I smiled at her.

"Hey Vanessa" I added, but before i knew it , i was on the ground with a sharp pain in my side. She just pushed me over.

I sat up on the floor shocked and then looked up at her frowning, she was standing next to her friends laughing and pointing at me. Friends i hadn't seen before.  Why was she doing this? I thought she was my friend? She was the one kissing me last night and now shes pushing me over and shoving me against walls, whats happening? Sophie shook her head angrily and then helped me up off of the floor, making sure i was okay.

"Aw, don't you two make a cute couple huh?" Her friends starting laughing, including her as Sophie went to say something, but i pulled her back and said no. Why was she being like this, was it because her friends were there? "Stupid dyke, why are you coming into MY school and trying to take MY friends away from me? If i was you, id walk away right now and leave this school before you seriously get hurt. Oops, maybe that's already to late" She stepped closer and then shoved me backwards, i kept Sophie behind me in case she hit her, i could tell she was going to by the look on her face, since we've always had each others backs.

But since I'm on a trail in this school- meaning if i get into trouble, i could get kicked out. I had to ignore her and everyone else who tries to start a fight. She laughed at me trying to keep Sophie away, then stopped pushing me when she saw a teacher coming down the hall. "Look you dyke, stay away from me, and my friends. " She sighed, almost sad. "Especially Jess" She whispered loud enough for me to hear, i nodded then she smirked while walking around me, her friends following closely behind. What did she mean by staying away from Jess? I knew it, she liked her.

"What the hell, i could of hit that stupid bitch, why didn't you let me, you cant let her treat you like that" Moaned Sophie as she paced the hall way back and forth. I smiled at her being so angry, then stopped her from walking about.

"Hey, just leave it okay, its fine, besides i cant get into trouble"

"Yeah, but i can" She said smiling. I hit her playfully.

"I know, but i don't want you to, besides how could we catch up on things if you're busy in detention. Come on, I'm starving" I grabbed her hand and then walked into the cafeteria. I was happy to have someone i knew around me again, we were always the type of friends to stay friends wherever we go and act like we hadn't even been away from each other. 

We walked into the hall smiling, then what i saw next, hurt more then me being pushed against the wall.