Chapter 2 (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"I mean, why are you being a fucking bitch?! Literally he just cares about where you are and just wants to make sure you're fucking safe! And you have the god damn mother fucking nerve to tell him off?! I swear to god, if you weren't a girl I would beat the shit out of you right now" I yelled. She gave me a death glare while clenching her jaw.

She was really pissing me off. Yeah sure, I can be an asshole at times but I would never curse off my parents, especially my mom. She doesn't know how lucky she is that her dad wants to know where she is. I was cut of from my thoughts when Ryder let out a short laugh.

"Listen, you have no fucking clue what I have to deal with, so don't start shit with me" she pointed a finger at me.

"WHAT YOU HAVE TO FUCKING I DEAL WITH?!" I screamed, "OH YEAH I BET YOUR LIFE IS SO FUCKING HORRIBLE RIGHT NOW CAUSE YOUR DAD CARES!" I surprised myself from my sudden outburst. I saw her taking deep breathes while clenching and unclenching her fists. Good, I made her angry. "You're such a bitch. You're lucky you have him. You're a horrible fucking daughter-"

"FUCK YOU!" She screamed cutting me off, "FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!" Ryder then proceeded to throw her phone against the wall and grab her hair with her fists, "You don't know what the fuck I deal with every day. So you better shut your fucking mouth before I slap you in the fucking face" she warned. It was now my turn to roll my eyes.

"Aw poor baby Ryder. What do you have to deal with? Your parents won't let you get another tattoo?" I smirked in a mocking tone. But that smirk was quickly wiped off my face when I felt her hand come in contact with me cheek.

"Talk about my parents one more fucking time and I'll punch you so hard you'll be shitting out teeth for the next month" she said in a low voice. She then snatched her bag and stomped out the door, not before punching a hole in the wall.

I stood there frozen, questions racing to my head. Did she really just slap me? And why did she get mad when I mentioned her parents and not just her dad? And are her anger issues that fucking serious that she completely shattered her phone?

Damn, girls.

~ Ryder's P.O.V. ~

I'll kill him. I'll fucking kill Grayson Jones. How dare he question my fucking life. Fuck him.

After trying to calm myself down with some Eminem and a few pills later, I arrived home.

I sighed and took a deep breath. Here we ago.

I walked in, as the smell of alcohol instantly hit me. I still made a disgusted face, even though I should be use to it by now. As I walked through the living room I noticed more empty beer and whiskey bottles spread around. I literally just fucking cleaned the house this morning.

"Where the fuck have you been?" A deep voice made me turn around.

"I told you I was at a friends house" I rolled my eyes, "not like you give a fuck anyway"

"DONT GIVE ME THAT FUCKING ATTITUDE!" He yelled causing me to yet again roll my eyes. "If you roll your eyes one more damn time, I'll rip them straight fucking out"

I sighed, "Dad, can you just go to bed? It's getting late?"

"You don't tell me what to do girlie" he slurred.

"Yeah not shit" I mumbled. But sadly, he heard. With that I felt his fist connect with my face sending to the floor. He instantly got on top of me throwing sloppy punches due to his drunken state.

I tried to dodge them but that only pissed him off more. He muttered different words while sending punches my way. 'Bitch, slut, and whore' are just a few that he mentioned. It's almost funny that those a names I should be called from fellow high schoolers not my father. Then he got up sending a kick to my stomach before trudging up the stairs to go to bed. I narrowed my eyes at his back as he walked.

I tried getting up but that instantly shot a pain to my stomach. Ignoring the pain, I stood up and made my way to the bathroom to see what kind of damage he did this time.

My left was swollen and already starting to become black and blue. I had a cut on my lip along with one right under my swollen eye. I muttered a string of profanities to myself before cleaning myself up. I should fight back. I know I should. But I can't. He's my father, and although he finds it okay to hit me I could never find it okay to hit him.

I looked at my stomach to find a few bruises starting to form. I'm probably going to be sleeping in my car for the next two days considering I can't get beaten up anymore with a fight in 2 days. Not that I care, cause he does it all the time. I just want to be in prime condition for fight night. With one last sigh I exited the bathroom and entered my bedroom.

I just now I realized I was still wearing a sports bra and spandex so I just crawled into bed, hurting to much to change. God, when will someone fucking save me from this asshole? Is having a knight in shining armor really just a fairy tale?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Heyo!
So it's 11:13 right now and I just realized I didn't post a chapter so here you go!
I'm honestly only in the beginning of this book and I already think it's shit.
But whatever.
Anyway have a wonderful week and all that shit.
- Fighting Turtle 🐢