He's been shifty about me marrying the wife that I have now. And this is actually the longest time he talk to me since I married Fiat.

Tomorrow i will search for him on that academy of whatever.

Why are you calling our mate a Him?

Because he is a Him.

How are you so sure?

Because I am His Mate!

I am too!

No you're not! You married her!

Because I have to!

Because you love your position more than our Mate! You ass! You don't even love that woman!

Are we going there again? Guilt trip now are we? And i love her you know..

You don't even know what guilt is, you crap! You abandoned your matebond with him! And you dragged me with your dickmind! I can't think about how he would feel knowing that you are married now..

I know my wolf is whimpering right now, but i have to block his emotions for me not to feel the same,maybe that's what he's been doing all this time, blocking my feelings towards Fiat away, for him to be still stand loyal for the mate that I have abandoned, according to his words.

Will you stop fighting with me?

Will you stop fucking your so called love of a wife? No, right? And I will not talk to you until i have my mate in my arms! Go fuck your slut!! Love your dick! You. Are. Sickly. Disgusting!

Zion! Don't do-

"Shit!" I lost him now.

Zion always pull this hiding stance deeply inside me after having a fight with me about this mate issue.

You can't blame me though. I am a man and a Prince at that. I need a companion for my reign when my father was killed by the rouges. As a new King, I was assigned to pick a wife to be my Queen. Well, Fiat and I was dating that time, and we've been since we were teens. I love her since then, so I asked her to be my Queen not thinking about my Mate which I've been searching for so long despite the fact that i was dating Fiat and loving her as well by that time to this days.

This is complicated!

But still, I need to find the mate that my wolf wanted to have in his arms. I just hope that he forgives me for what I am about to do.

I went to bed to claim the promise of a long night love making from my lovely wife.

Maybe you're right Zion, I have a dickmind. I'm sorry Buddy, but this is what we have... My wait for our mate was long overdue, you have to live with it..