"My cancer will be terminal."

Nobody knew who started it, but they all began to cry. Alyssa will probably not live any longer. She will be with the angels and watch over them, no longer with them. They gathered around her, holding onto her tightly. They're weren't ready to let go.

But Alyssa was.

~~~

"Why does she have to go?" Mitch asked Scott softly, his eyes full of tears. Scott shrugged his shoulders as he put his stuff away. "What has she ever done to deser-"

"Mitch, I don't know! Stop asking!"

"I'm sorry, Alpha Scott. I'll stop talking."

Scott sighed as he sat in the bed, hugging Mitch tightly. The Omega cried on his shoulder, sobbing quietly. Scot couldn't believe that this is happening.

Kevin and Alyssa didn't deserve this. They didn't even get married more than two years ago. They have beautiful one year old twins and a wonderful Pack that loves them. They were so healthy and had such a great relationship, then cancer came and ruined it. Why did the cruelest things happen to the nicest of people?

Scott would do anything to go through what Mitch went through and what Alyssa is going through so they would never feel pain. He would tree far all the pain in the world than for them to suffer.

"Scott?" Mitch asked softly, putting his head on his Mate's shoulder. Scot nodded, bringing him closer. "Am I too nice?"

"No, you're not," Scott promised, playing with Mitch's fingers. He brought them and kissed them, holding onto them gently. "You are a nice person. In fact, you are the nicest person I know. You are never cruel or demeaning. You always want others to be happy."

"I guess it's just me being me," Mitch whispered, smirking a bit. He sighed, looking up at Scott. "That's why I'm never cruel."

"And why is that?"

"Because the person who hurts you the most could be suffering too. That's why you should never be cruel to anyone. That's why I regret yelling at Alex."

Scott nodded, kissing Mitch's forehead. Mitch was too kind for this terrible world. There should be more of him so everyone would not be cruel towards anyone.

"I love you so much, Princess Ariel."

"I love you too, Prince Erik."

~~~

Kevin watched Alyssa as she slept, looking up when Avi came in with Jordyn in his arms. The both of them smiled weakly at each other as Avi sat on the desk chair, rocking Jordyn gently.

"You do not deserve this, Kev," Avi began, frowning when Kevin began to cry. "You deserve better."

"She does too," Kevin whispered, letting a sob escape. He wiped his eyes as he looked down at Alyssa, taking a deep breath. "She is so sweet. Why did this happen to her? What did she ever do? I can't raise the kids by myself!"

"Tori, Scott, Mitch, Ben, Jessi, and I will be there," Avi promised, looking over at Alyssa. She snored quietly, her chest raising. "Kevin, do you notice how her chest raises?"

"Yeah, I guess. It means that she is still alive."

"It means more than that," Avi replied, standing up. He sat on the bed, staring at Kevin seriously. "Set your hand on her chest."

Kevin did as he was told, not questioning it once. Avi nodded, relived that she don't wake up.

"She is breathing for you," Avi began, adjusting himself. Kevin nodded. Not removing his hand. "She will keep breathing for you until you do one thing."

"And what is that?"

"Letting her go."

A/N: Well...this is very sad. Sorry for not updating earlier. I had auditions for the (high) school musical, lol. If I get a part, updating will be less frequent so I apologize beforehand. Anyways, I hope that you all enjoy the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧