And then everypony died!!!!!!!! The end!!!!!!
......................

.....................................

..........................

...........................

.........................

...............................

.......................................

......................................

..............................................

........................................

.................................

..................................

.......................................

......................................
Just kidding!!!!!!!!! I got the idea from JasmyneArquiett and SecretLifelover Please don't kill me!!!!!!!!!!

Fluttershy held her head down low in defeat, she thought that it was over and for once that 'good' has lost. But then she heard a voice coming from the mirror. She looked up and saw Discord was talking.

"Guys....even though we're all about to die any moment now, I just want to let you all know, that I thank you for standing by my side. I know I may have made mistakes in he past, but when it comes to Fluttershy we put our differences and problems to the side and work together to solve problems. Whether it be taking over Equestria or just a normal friendship problem, I want to thank you all!! And Fluttershy...." Discord paused as tears streamed down his face.

"Fluttershy....if you're listening.....I want to let you know that I'm sorry!! I should've been more concerned for you!!! If I would've known, then none of his would've happened!!!! I love you Fluttershy!! If we may never see each other again, my heart will always belong to you.....and only you. But I have hope in you Fluttershy!!! You can defeat Flutterbat and put a stop to her reign of terror!!!!" Discord said.

Then the mane 5 all said that Fluttershy can do this!!!! She can!!!! They all have faith in her!!! Even Ana, Pink Diamond, and CCC all said that she needed to, 'fight for her senpai and stop Flutterbat!!!' As the others were fighting the monsters, Fluttershout looked up at Fluttershy and Flutterbat. As she saw Flutterbat's rage, it finally hit her!! She now knows a way to stop all of this!!!!

"Girls!!! I just realized something!!!!!!" Fluttershout yelled.

"What?!?! Can't you see we're about to die any time now?!?!" Murdershy replied.

"No. Flutterbat said that she has power over everything in the mind, right? Well, there's one thing she doesn't have power over, OUR minds!!!!!" Fluttershout explained.

Everypony looked at her in confusion.

".............what?" They all asked.

"Just follow my lead!!" Said Fluttershout and with that being said Fluttershout closed her eyes and five seconds later, five pony monsters that resembled the mane 5 (aka the elements of insanity) appeared and started attacking the animals.