Solivagant.

I enjoy the pic on the side/top. It is not related whatsoever to
this story but i really like it :')

Here is another heart felt one shot.This one may be a little different and longer because I am a very deep person so. It's not sad really it is just aesthetically pleasing?  I feel like this book takes you all on a roller coaster of feels oh my. well, enjoy this. I HOPE YOU LIKE HOW I WROTE THIS BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS VERY NICE.

HERE IT IS. FULL ONE SHOT.

~~

Solivagant

adj.

someone who wanders alone; wandering alone.

" I am my own companion. I am solivagant. I wandered alone, until that day I met him."

   My feet carried me through the night as the wind blew briskly in my face. The cold air suddenly hit me and I realized where I was headed so late; the park. I've always been drawn to this one place in particular; it could have something to do with past events or maybe someone was drawing me there. Do you believe in fate? Fate in my book can exist if one truly wants there to be a thing as "fate". Anything can exist if you want it to be there. He existed when I wanted him to be there but I couldn't be sure if he was only a figure of my imagination. It felt more real to me and I didn't feel trapped in the world. In my dreams, the world traps me and my mind and it refuses to let me be ,well, me.

The night whispered silently to me and guided me to that one sitting place. I always enjoyed nightly walks because during that time I could be alone and have time to breathe and be me.

I never get to be me .

"Hello, Louis. Why are you here so late? I bet your family is worried." A voice was heard from the distance but nobody appeared.

"I was just having a walk. They know where I am. I come here every night." Quiet laughter filled the air.

"Louis, It's me Harry. You know, the guy you met a few weeks ago? The guy you said was very alluring, flattering really." I began to hear someone walk and there he was standing there under the light of the small street lamp.

"How is it I only see you here? Why don't you come out into the world? Why do I not ever see you anywhere besides here? Are you like me? I like to describe myself as someone who wanders alone and likes to be alone, solivagant." He smiled at me and spoke quietly.

"Yes, actually. That's how everyone describes me and I describe myself. We are not very solivagant  as it may seem. I have to leave now, until tomorrow. " He waved me a goodbye and vanished into the dark of the night.  He left me in wonder.

~~~

Ever since that night I had dreams about him and his life. I dreamed about what his life would be like. I continued going to the park to see him but he never showed up after that night.  You could say I was a little hurt but he probably had a good reason to not be there.  He just never showed up again. I really missed him and tonight I was going to walk in the park again. My family had been yelling at me all day for not being social but they don't understand that I'm my own person; I don't socialize. Questions boggled my mind and all I could think about was if  I annoyed him and scared him away. The park was my solitary place to go when I needed to get away and it would have been nice to have a friend to talk to.

My feet carried me down that familiar path but it wasn't as cold this time like it was a few weeks ago. As I approached the bench I saw him just sitting there casually.