Fate is reality Pt. 2

•OKAY SO TIME WILL SKIP ALOT CONSIDERING
THIS IS NOT AN ENTIRE BOOK BUT ONLY 2 PARTS BUT I THINK YOU GUYS ENJOY MY SHORT ONE SHOTS? COMMENTS AND VOTES ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED. IT HELPS ME STAY MOTIVATED AS A WRITER.• -author

You could say Louis and Harry both are very on edge lately. Harry has tried texting Louis but apparently Louis accidentally typed it in wrong and the number is not in service and he can't call either. Louis has settled for the fact that Harry wanted nothing to do with him. Both boys have not seen or spoke to each other for nearly 10 months, and both of them haven't been the same.

"Louis why are you still sulking over this Harry fellow, if fate wanted you to speak to him ever again, it would ha-" Niall was always the type to say the wrong thing at the wrong damn time.

"No, Niall, if fate didn't want us to meet then I wouldn't have met him that day in the hospital and he wouldn't have came over to my house because he just so happened to be an old family friend. So if you will let me I will be going back to my sulking." He decided to leave Niall's house, for he didn't want to go off on the boy anymore.

It's been too long. Louis thinks he could have messed it all up some how but he doesn't remember what he could have done to even do that. He figures Harry would walk back into the small store he works at and all will be okay but that just doesn't happen. Although fate brought them together, reality tore them apart very fast, he might add.

10 months is a long time to wait around for someone, but they can't help it. Harry fears of walking back into the store, and Louis fears he won't ever walk back in.

"Louis you are going to be late for work. When will you ever learn to not be late for everything you do. You are twenty years old; please act like it." He was about to walk out the door for work while she started her nagging. Louis just wishes he could move out but he isn't stable enough for that and he will continue to live with his mom until he can afford to leave the hell hole.

"Mom, I am leaving. I know what time I need to be at work, so you don't need to be telling me what to do or how to do it. I swear to god I can't get any pe-" this slap was harder and filled with much more rage than ever.

"Louis. I have had enough. I have had quite enough." She didn't yell, or raise her voice; her eyes got dark and Louis squirmed back with fear. Fear of his mother, no son or daughter should have to fear their parents.

"Mo-" Again. She hit him. And again, until Louis is on the floor crying and bleeding.

"Like I said I have had enough of your bullshit." He was on the floor and he felt his eye throbbing and his lip was bleeding. Her nails had clawed his face and they had left gashes in his face.

He still has to go to work, not that anyone would care enough to ask him what happened. His mom actually beat him, not that he didn't  see it coming; he did, it's just the fact she got so angry and she snapped. Louis got
Up and dusted himself off, took a deep breath and walked out of the door. On his way to work he goes.

"Thank you, have a good day." A little girl bought a boy band T-shirt and cd and he just wants the day to end. So many people have been in the store today and it's just been a busy day. Louis doesn't seem to care who walks in until he looks up when the door opens and sees that familiar face.

"Harry!" Louis is just very glad to see him, and it seems Harry missed him a lot as well.

"Lou, hi how have you been? I'm so sorry I didn't text or call. It seems you accidentally typed the wrong
number in." Harry chuckled and gave him his phone to type the number in correctly and Louis sent himself a message because he wasn't going to fuck it up again.