"We make one Lou"

"Louis this is the part where you say yes and run into my arms to kiss me. You are thinking about it. That's never good you know? Did I do something wrong?"
Harry just asked Louis to the prom and had a big ass sign and had flowers; he thought it was romantic.

"No, Harry, it was a great way to ask, and I loved it but I guess I am a little scared to go to prom, that's all. Well not really there, but I am afraid of the after part of the dance. " Louis sighed and sat down at the park bench behind him.He was scared of what would soon follow the prom. He trusts Harry but what if he wants to do something? Louis doesn't think he's ready for anything like that, and him not being ready could tear them apart.

"Lou, baby, if you aren't ready for anything to happen, nothing will. I promise. Are you okay with the idea now, because I'd really love to have my boyfriend go to prom with me." Harry chuckled and sat down beside Louis. He grazed his hand over Louis' knuckles and gave them a reassuring squeeze.

"So what will we do after it then? Go home? " Harry had something planned to do after, and he thought Louis would absolutely love it. It's a surprise though so he wasn't going to mention it to him. Obviously.

"No, I have something planned but you won't figure out what it is until we actually do it. You still haven't answered my question. Do you Louis Tomlinson want to accompany me to the Prom?"

"Yes, I'd love too, you cheesy piece of shit." Even though Louis thinks he is cheesy, he loves it. He knows Harry has put his heart and soul into this relationship and that's all he could ask for.

       *Prom day*

"Louis! It is almost 2 o'clock! What is taking you so long." Louis was upstairs rushing around trying to find his shoes, and he is so nervous about this because he wants to look formal and impressive. He is glad that this year their school was having the LGBT students involved in the prom. Harry and Louis have been on so many dates so Louis doesn't know why he is so nervous.

"Mom, I was trying to find my shoes. Please do not make me any more uptight than I already am. Please. " He started to hop down the stairs while putting his shoes on and then he sees Harry smiling at him.

"Lou, baby, do you need some help." Harry chuckled and walked up the stairs to and led Louis back into his room.

"Louis, are you alright? You seem very uptight and stressed. You do not need to be nervous baby." He pulled louis into his arms and squeezed him tight. He heard Louis sigh and then he pulled back.

"Harry, I don't know why I am nervous, really. I know there isn't any reason for me to be but I can't help it. I just wanted this night to be different and perfect." Harry took Louis' hand and leaned in to kiss his cheek.

"Listen Lou, It's okay to be nervous. I am quite nervous myself but for a different reason. This is our 12th grade prom and we are both 18. So I am not quite sure what's going to take place tonight. When i met you 6 years ago, I knew I wanted to be with you and you had a crush on me. We have been together almost 5 years and the fact that we both still get butterflies and nervous about dates makes me feel good. It's not a bad thing, like i said. I have already asked my mom and your mom about what is going to happen and they are ecstatic about the idea. They love it, and I hope you do too. We need to get going though. I love you, Louis." Louis was excited for Harry's surprise and he has an idea of what is going to be said because they have talked about something before. He's not too sure though so he shouldn't get his hopes up.

"I love you too. My mom is going to want to take pictures so yeah it's best we start heading down." They took each other's hand and started to walk down the stairs, and they heard Louis' mom snapping pictures already.