Ch.3 it's like an octopus attacking you.... metamorphicly speaking...

authors note: hey guys sorry I haven't been posting chapters as much as I would like to, but my senior year started so I have been already very very busy. but I will try my hardest, to get on my computer and start posting as many chapters as I can :), also I want to dedicate this story to Andreakittensx3 !!!!! :). thanks so much for commenting! 

-----------....

Chapter 3.

*Jorge's POV*

okay so see senior year has been so far pretty good for me... I guess well actually, it's been very very very very good. other than the fact that we just moved like 2 weeks ago, I like it here. especially meeting that girl, she was so interesting, feisty for that, but cute, no no no no that's not the right word....beautiful! there you go ...she is beautiful. lucky I have her in this class. they say french is a romantic dialect;)...hmm I wonder what she is like... 1 thing is for sure I need to know her a lot better... she looks way better in person than in prior dreams I have had the last few weeks before I could actually meet her... did sher know we were coming? Is she like one of us?

*dude, can you please shut up I'm trying to listen to teacher*

* why don't you stop listening to my mind and focus on your own thing michael.*

* shut up Jorge, you know damn well, that you cant just turn and turn off this little, telekinesis thing....*

*like hell you can, I do it all time I block you guys out...

* easy for you douche bag....*

*you know wha-*

*SHUT THE F*** UP GUYS....damn, I swear you guys fight like little kids...*

*soorry chris for thinking in my own head...* 

*jorge...*sighs* sorry bro... Michael get out of his head...* 

*how the hell can I if all he is thinking is about that girrrllll & hell yea shes hot!!* 

*SHUT UP BRO* 

*OhhOK SO NOW YOUR TELLIN ME TO SHUT U-* 

*WILL BOTH OF PLEAS SHUT THE F**** UP PPL ARE STARTING TO NOTICE! DAMN* 

after that I can only hear my thoughts.... that's my everyday story... there is 1 positive side to side of having this twins telekinesis crap... one...you can cheat on a test. by the way thats is the positive side. negative side is a you can never have your own private thoughts... Like now....  

finally peace and quiet thoughts now I can't think anymore. I focused on with the teacher was teaching, I already knew astronomy from elementary school, yeah elementary school see I went to private schools my whole life except 8th gread...&this is actually my first year back in a public schools. not that much of a difference. people or just less preppy & less...I don't know jerks?i feel like i fit in more in public school. I mean don't get me wrong there are jerks here I can already tell, like right know... the 2 guys sitting in front of me... i can tell there making a bet and from there smirks and there glances behind me looking at the girl i can tell there betting... or are they? doopp yea they handshaked... bets on... i have my own bet, hes guna come over here and ask her to be partners i just hope this chick behind me dosnt say yes... cause then he wins. Jerk. No girl desirves that. haa hes walking over here i cant miss this!!

i turned around casually as he was right behind me infront of the girl. i turned, and i stiffend up. i felt rage, anger, adrenaline... it was AJ. i felt like that guy jasper from twilight when he meets bella. except i dont want to eat her... yea i watched twilight befor.. dont judge me.... i had a million things on my mind. what should i do? if she accepts should i tell her... should i just punch this guy in the face?  but why defend her, shes nothing of mine. but she did help my brothers and i out... but then if i dont tell her i can be an accomplis...crap..

"heeeyyy Alexandria" joe said putting his hand on the middle of her desk. she looked up slowly, i could see her eyes, full of dispite... anger?

"ugh what do you want Joe?"

"you" he winked at her.... ugh douche... pleas say no AJ pleas say NO....

"hmhaha, woow, you actually have the balls to say that dont you. Damn i underestemated you..."

"Baby for you always. and now how about you be my lab partner, we go out for coffee and uhh, do this." 

i had a feeling that he was using irony, i can already tell this guy was going to be on my book of victums.

"look Joe, as much as you want me to be your "partner" and so this is clear, theres no way in HELL or your life... which is pretty much the same thing, will i ever EVER be your partner or even have some damn coffee with you... did you get that thru your thick skull? oh yea and by the way. im worth more then 20 f****ing dollars so if you dont mind getting out of my face... "

damn... fisty.. i like this girl...shes not easy and shes good.

"B***h you aint worth nothing!"

oh hell no,  i stud up and got in his face, my fist were in balls and i swore that one false move he did i would snap. "HEY "BRO" watch what you say to a lady, shes worth more than any of the sluts you hang out with" i was pissed

"ohh look whos talking, i thought you were a girl with your long hair, and AJ, psh a lady yea right i th-"

"I SAID  WATCH,WHAT.YOU.SAY."

"HAHA, WHAT YOU GUNA DO? SLAP ME?"

i couldnt hold it anymore, i was about to sing and messup his pretty boy face, when i felt two hands on mine. my brothers Michael on the left and AJ's on the right. 

*bro, dont do it... dont.do.it. we cant go thru the same thing as the last school.* i looked at him and calmed down i couldnt re-live what happend in my last school. i turend to AJ and i felt calm. just looking at her. she made me melt, he perfect taned skin, beautiful brown eyes, and those lips, so full and ready for me to just jump right in and kiss her-- wait wat am i thinkning i just met her like an hour ago... i cant feel this way towards her... its... its lust.. i know it... it...it is... wait, no, its not lust its something else. but what. my thoughts were cut off by the teacher.

"what is going on here?" she seemed to be looking at joe and I

"uh-h nothing miss B. i was just grabbing my lab partner to go work on the project."

'hm,  ok, good. thats what i hope was happining. now get to work."

i looked at AJ in releaf. i turned back and as soon as i new it we were both glaring at eahother, AJ pulled me to the back. theres just something about her that makes me weak....

{AJ's POV)

As everyone turned around and got back to work i grabed Jorge and took him to the back so the teacher wouldnt pay too much attention to us... as i was walking to the back, my mind kept repeating what he said. i was actually worth something to him... that made me smile. he was the first guy to say someting like that to me. although alex as to be he never said it straight out. as we sat on the floor in the back i starred at Jorge... at his perfect tanned skin, its not too tan but not too pale. its just perfect that matched his honey nut brown eyes, and his jet black hair, that falls perfectly into place. and those plump pale pink lips, so tempting. not to speak of his hands, muscular warn soft, almost comparable to Alex...Alex wait... i like alex...or do i? being around Jorge makes me feel weird. but i, love alex... i need to talk to alex... wait, oh no i feel red, i feel hot nooo im blushing,.. its ok. just.act.natural...

"you ok? you look like your sweating.."

Damn.

"uh, haha, no im just... its the jaket i just hot..."

(Jorg's POV)

Damn right your hot.... uhm, no no no stop jorge..."well should we get started?"

(AJ'S POV)

I dont know what was happening but i have to  snap out of it... i like alex.. i do... because i saw him in my dreams even before i met him... i no it... we were in love... 

"uh-h yea, lets do this :)"

ok im sooooo sorry that it took this long to write! its just that school started and i havnt really been in the mood to write but here i am, sorry for the spelling errors its hard writing on a phone :) hope you all enjoyed!!