Chapter 1

Picture of Arden

* Present day *

Arden's Pov

"Hurry up you two. We need to get up or we'll be late. It's the last week of school. Hurry up.

I threw a pillow at them to . . . well i think i just did it for the fun of it. Oh well. I really can't stand being late.

"Jaykie, get up. Come on. If you get up now I'll take you to Frozen Delight for some ice cream after school.

In less than five seconds he was downstairs making himself cereal.

" You guys better be up and ready by the time Jacob finishes his cereal or else someone will have to pay for my lawyer to get me out on account of 2 murders!!!!" I yelled up the stairs to both sleeping girls.

Cam's pov

Its so comfortable, I can't get up to get dressed.

"If you guys don't get up someone will have to pay for my lawyer to get me out on account of 2 murders!!!" Arden yells with a fierce tone.

Well now I have to get up or else Arden will literally decapitate me. You think it's funny, but I'm dead series. Last time she tried to decapitate me because I didn't get up and Jacob had to stop her.

As I go to get up something or should i say someone pulls me back down.

I look to see Blake's arms wrapped around my torso and her head by my stomach.

She looks so cute i can't help but stare.

And for those of you, yes I'm a lesbian, but i haven't found my mate. As for Blake well she has a mate but she became rogue and they never properly rejected each other.

Sooooo, I'm stuck in the shadows drooling because who wouldn't. I mean she has big soft pink lips, curves in all the right places, long eyelashes that make her emerald green eyes pop.

I really don't want to disturb her when she's like this but I'd like to be alive to know if i have a chance with Blake.

" Blake." I whispered. "Come on. You have to get up or else Arden will be up here and I know you don't want that."

"Ugggh!

I chuckled as Blake groaned and opened her eyes.

She looked up at me and smiled. Man, I would love to wake to this every morning.

I was feeling happiness and compassion but it didn't last long as she noticed the position we were in and jumped away.

I look up at her frowning about to ask why she jumped back but before I could she ran out the room.

Blake's pov

I can't believe we were cuddling. I need to control these feelings. I can't like Cam, she has a mate somewhere and I want her to be happy. Even if it isn't with me.

I can still see her frowning as I jumped from her. Hurt flashed across her eyes but as fast as it came it disappeared.

"You guys better be up or . . ."
Arden cuts off as she spots me.

"Whats wrong Blake? What happened? " Arden ask looking concerned.

"Can we speak in private please? " I managed to whisper.

She nodded her head and started walking in the direction of her bedroom. It was one of the few places that were sound proof.

She opens the door and slightly shoves me in, quick to close the door behind her.

I take a shaky deep breath before telling her what happened this morning.

" . . . I want her as more than a friend Arden but I know she was made for someone else and I don't want to mess up the friendship we have if she doesn't feel the same way." I finish.

Arden doesn't say anything for a while and I don't think she is gonna help me but before I can say never mind she grads me tightly and pulls me into a hug.

It's nice and comfortable but with Cam i feel safe, at ease and loved.

She lets go and finally says something but what she says surprises me.

"You need to tell her how you feel Blake. She has a right to know and you never know. She could surprise you." She says.

I sigh knowing what I needed to do.

Cam's pov

I was just finishing getting dressed when Blake stepped into the room.

She had a nervous expression on her face and i just wanted to kiss her senseless and get rid of all the nerves.

"I-i have to tell y-you something. I just don't know how you'll react and that's what I'm scared of. That you won't like what i have to say and that this one thing will ruin our friendship. Just please promise me when i tell you that we will still be friends."

After not answering for a second i nod my head in answer.

"Of course. Nothing you will ever say or do will stop us from being friends. I will always be here for you. Even if by some miracle you got me mad, I'll still be there for you. Now what is it that has you so scared to tell me?" I asked curiously.

"Here goes nothing. I know that you haven't found your mate yet and I don't want to meas that up but i can't stop what i feel for you. Every time you're near my heart skips a beat and i can't seem to breath. I loved waking up in your arms this morning and I think you have a right to know that I-i love you."

"I love you too b. . ."

"No you aren't hearing me. I love you as in i want to fall asleep in your arms every night, i want to hold you and kiss you and i want you to be mine. But i know somewhere out there that you have a mate who's waiting for you and i can't take that away from him." she finished.

After a minute of neither of us saying anything Blake speaks up.

"Never mind. Forget i told you this. "

But before she could leave i grabbed her and crashed my lips to hers as if to try and erase ant doubt she had of this, of us.

After a little she started kissing me back and i licked her lips asking for permission. She gladly let me in and we fought for dominance but in the end i won.

When we finally broke the kiss for air i started sucking and nipping her neck and along her jaw.

I was so tempted to mark her then and there making her mine forever but i knew she wasn't ready.

I threw her on to the bed and went back to dominating her mouth and nothing more that she wasn't ready for.

"Ar said that you guys better be ready because . . . woah"

We jumped apart as we heard Jacob.

"Um you to can finish and I'll be downstairs with Ar waiting for you guys to finish this up. Just make sure to wait until after school to destroy the bed ok? " Jacob said with a smirk on his face.

Blake blushed beet red and i couldn't help but kiss her nose which only managed to make her blush even more.

"We're coming right now." I said and picked Blake off the bed to fix it before heading to Arden who was waiting in the cat.