Miami against Carolina

We get to the panther stadium and Jordan Cameron notices in kinda worried. "Don't worry Matt this is more and likely gonna be a pass vs run game." He says incouraging. "Tannehill Landry Wake go for toss." We call tails and lose the toss. We kick the ball down and it's returned for 10 yards. Cam Newton hikes the ball and runs it for 4. 2 and 6. He hikes the ball for a pass to Olson and it's complete for 5 yards. 3 and 1. He hikes it and hands it to Stewart for the first down. He hikes the ball and it's a long pass to Ted Ginn.....INTERCEPTED! brought down at the 23 yard line. We get on the field. "HB dive. Break." We line up and tannehill hikes it and I run for 5. "Short pass 3. Break." He hikes it I fake take the ball as tannehill throws it to parker for the first down. "Protected reverse HB toss weak." We line up. He hikes the ball and i run in front of Landry. I go to get tackled and backwards lateral it to Landry and it's ran for 12 more yards for the first down and now entering panther territory. "Hail mary." He hikes the ball and it's intercepted and ran down for the TD. 0-7. Carolina kicks the ball and Landry returns it for 22 yards. "Half back toss criss crossfire pass." We hike the ball. He fakes the toss to me and looks for Landry and it's a 32 yard pass. "Half back weak toss." We line up and he hikes the ball and he hikes the ball. At the end of the game we loss 7 to 21.