First game

"Alright guys its your first game!" The coach yells. "This is a home game and an important one to show early dominance!" He says. Lets get out there!" Connor screams and breaks the huddle. Its western panthers (us) vs Frankfort hotdogs. The hotdogs kick the ball down and i recover it for a 17 yard gain. The offense runs onto the field. "Down.. Ready..Set...HIKE!" He hikes the ball and hands it to me. I run to the outside an run it for 25 yards and celebrate. "YEA BABY!" I scream and run up an chest bump Connor. We get in a huddle and decide the play. We break the huddle an line up. "Set Hike!" Connor hikes it and throws it to jake for 10 yards but jake runs it for 17 more. 30 yards till a TD. "Long pass Brandon be open!" He says to our star wide reciever Brandon Shawn. "Hike" Connor fakes the handoff to me and passes it to Brandon for the TD! 6-0. I run it in for the 2 points. 8-0. We kick it off and they return for 12 yards. Aric Cumbo waits for the hike. The QB hikes the ball and Aric sacks the QB. 2 down 14 yards to go. The QB hikes it and the running back gets 5 yards. 3 an 9. End of the first quarter. 2nd quarter. The QB hikes the ball and throws it deep. INTERCEPTION! Interception returned for 28 yards. Connor hikes the ball handing it to me an i run it for 40 yard giving us a TD.14-0 we make the two point conversion. 16-0. 4 quarter the score is 32-7. The QB hikes it and gets sacked for twelve. 2 and 22. The QB hike the ball and the rb gets 4 yards. 3 and 18. The QB passes for 10 yards. Game over 32-7 we win!