Resolutions

ISTJ:  
"I resolve to be less regimented and spend more time relaxing"

Outcome- schedules relaxation between 3:15 and 3:42pm each afternoon, during which time they create detailed lists of how they will relax on the following days

ISTP:  
"I resolve to get serious about one of my side interests and turn it into a profitable enterprise"

Outcome- develops a keen interest in entrepreneurship, which they thoroughly analyse and develop ideas about.

ESTP:  
"I resolve to think through the consequences of my actions before I make them"

Outcome- adheres to their resolution for the first two to four days before being presented with a better plan and impulsively getting on board with that instead.

ESTJ:  
"I resolve to find subtler ways of letting everyone know that my way is always the best way"

Outcome- loudly announces to colleagues that they all ought to make the same New Years resolution

ISFJ:  
"I resolve to spend more time focusing on what I want instead of catering to the needs of others"

Outcome- Mercilessly commits to the resolution until a loved one implies that it's inconveniencing them.

ISFP:  
"I resolve to give myself more credit for my talents and advocate for my own abilities"

Outcome- Sits down to review their strengths, decides on twelve new ways in which their art form is imperfect and gets back to working on perfecting it.

ESFP:  
"I resolve to party less... On weeknights... Before 5pm..."

Outcome- drunkenly announced their resolution to five hundred of their closest friends on Thursday January first, at the bar, at 4pm

ESFJ:  
"I resolve to gossip less and accept others' choices without judgement"

Outcome- phones their closest friend to ask what their resolution is and then phones fourteen of their other closest friends to discuss their first friends resolution in totally nonjudgemental detail

INFJ:  
"I resolve to be less of a perfectionist and share more of myself with others"

Outcome- refuses to disclose resolution to others, for fear that they will have to admit failure if they do not achieve it.

INFP:  
"I resolve to stop falling in love with the idea of people and being disappointed when their reality doesn't match up"

Outcome- explains this resolution in a heartfelt letter to their love interest, who they just know will understand

ENFP:  
"I resolve to make less than thirty new years resolutions this year, and keep at least two of them"

Outcome- stays up for fourteen straight days in an attempt to complete the first resolution, and subsequently creates fifteen more

ENFJ:  
"I resolve to avoid meddling in the lives of my loved ones, even if they are making a mistake"

Outcome- allows their friends to fail at their New Years resolutions, then sits each of them down to talk about what went wrong and how they can fix it

INTJ:  
"I resolve to listen to the opinions of my less intelligent underlings"

Outcome- derives motivation from the opinions of commoners to fuel a series of research projects that prove everyone's opinions to be indisputably wrong.

INTP:  
"I resolve to find practical implications for my work, since the physical world does, unfortunately, exist"

Outcome- derives a theoretical implication for the practicality of their latest project and considers their resolution a success.

ENTP:  
"I resolve to only turn every other conversation into a heated dispute"

Outcome- finds an unsuspecting ESFJ to debate the practicality of this resolution with

ENTJ:
"I resolve to screw over marginally less of my colleagues as I fearlessly charge towards success"

Outcome- keeps a detailed chart of coworkers they are not preying on. Eventually hires a colleague to manage this chart as the ENTJ rises above them professionally.