Scenario #1

Each type holds the door open for a stranger, who doesn't even say thank you.

ISTJ:   *whispers* "You suck, you know that?"

ISTP:   Couldn't actually care less.

ESTP:   "You're welcome Asswipe"

ESTJ:   Goes into a rant about how their kids would never be so rude

ISFJ:   Shoots the person a dirty look, later writes a tumblr post about this very specific and inconsequential event.

ISFP:   Considers what they would've done in that person's shoes.

ESFP:   Annoyed for a minute, but then sees something cool and forgets about it.

ESFJ:   Loudly says "you're welcome", feels bad immediately and wonders for the rest of the night if they were too rude.

INFJ:   Is visibly upset, but reasons that the person may be having a bad day.

INFP:   Wonders how people could be so heartless, writes a poem about the incident because it affected them so much.

ENFP:   Appears fine and bubbly as usual, but is really boiling on the inside.

ENFJ:   Needs to talk out their feelings with a friend for several hours.

INTJ:   Makes a mental note of the person. Just in case.

INTP:   Too caught up in their head to even notice what happened.

ENTP:   Notices, but never really paid attention to social conventions before so why start now?

ENTJ: Was probably the one who didn't say thank you.