Studying

Your P.O.V

It was a Saturday, Asahi's only day off of the week from practice. Being a third year though he couldn't afford to slack off and have a lazy day, so there he was across the table from me with all of his school supplies scattered about on the surface of the table. I could see his intense concentration and almost felt bad for him, his eyebrows knitted together in deep concentration. All I was doing was coloring in one of the new stress relieving coloring books I had gotten from him for Christmas. The furrow in his eyebrows wrinkled more as he turned the page of his notes. Deciding to pull him out of his misery I called out to him across the table. "Asahi, take a break. You'll get wrinkles and look even older if you stress out too much." I deadpanned and looked up at him blankly. "Eh?!"  he raised his head quickly from it's bowed position over the notebook, "I-I have to keep studying th-though (F/n), I have no idea what I'm doing on my next exam!" he bowed his head back down to his notebook and the wrinkle between his eyebrows appeared again. I sighed and got up from my position across the table and went around it to Asahi's side. I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders. "Asahi~" I whispered in his ear and felt his body go rigid. "Y-yes (F/n)?" his eyes glanced up from the notebook briefly. "Stop studying for a while and spend time with me" I leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Uh, um.. (Y-y/n) I-I sh-should really study for th-this te-" his words stopped short when I leaned in and kissed his jawbone. "Asahi, take a break." I sat down next to him and crawled into his lap, pushing his notebooks across the table, "Your brain will die if you study so hard, come color with meee." I pulled the half-colored page across the table along with the colored pencils. "Come on dear, take a break with me." I said and delicately grabbed his hand. His cheeks dusted with pink as he nodded, "O-Okay, a t-ten minute break can't hurt right?" I smiled up at him and  kissed his cheek. He picked up a colored pencil. "How do you find this relaxing, the spaces to color are so tiny and the pencils get so dull." his eyebrows drew closer again. "Hey, hey, calm down. It's just coloring. And plus, the sharpener is right here." I said and twirled the sharpener around. "C-Careful! You could cut your fingers!" he frantically grabbed the sharpener from me. "I swear, you are the only one who can make coloring so stressful." I laughed and ran my fingers over his cheeks lightly. "I-I'm sorry!" he placed his hands over mine and squished them further into his skin. I giggled at him and kissed his forehead. My fingers intertwined in his. "Calm down, just color and stop thinking." I sighed soothingly and gave him an eskimo kiss. "O-Okay dearest..." he smiled and started coloring again in a much calmer fashion. Sitting in his lap with him leaned over me calmly was incredibly soothing and I felt myself slipping into sleep. "Asahi, you're really comfortable..." I whispered as I snuggled into him. "Thank you?" he asked and looked down at me, his hair falling out of his bun. I giggled lightly and snuggled closer into him, "You're welcome." I smiled sleepily up at him before slipping into a comfortable sleep.