Happy Birthday

(A/N): In honor of our baby's birthday enjoy some Asahi fluff!!
~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V

January 1st, the first day of the New Year and my beloved boyfriend Asahi Azumane's birthday! He had said he didn't want a party or anything crazy, which was good because we both stayed out way too late with the team at a party for Daichi's birthday last night! Even though I was tired from last night here I was, at his front door at eight in the morning. "God why do I do this to myself." I said and rubbed my eyes, taking out my keys. His mother had given me a spare for this exact reason, she was in the city staying with her friend because she said she "would have too much fun and have a major headache the next day" as she put it, and wouldn't be back this early. I laughed at the conversation  and unlocked the door. Being as quiet as I could I took my shoes off and placed the cupcake I had bought on the way over on the kitchen counter. Then I creeped down the hallway towards his room. I pressed my ear to his door, hearing quiet snores coming from the other side. I smiled and pushed the door open without a sound. He was sprawled across his bed, brown hair a mess, no shirt, covers half on the bed half off. I walked closer to his bed and smiled at his cute sleeping form. I sat on the side of the bed and placed my hand on his cheek. He mumbled in his sleep and pressed his face closer into my palm. I giggled and leaned down to kiss if forehead. Asahi, unknowingly and asleep, rolled over and grabbed me. His strong arms brought me closer to him, grumble something incoherent in his sleep, and buried his face in my hair. I stifled a laugh and rubbed circles on the back of his hand that he had wrapped around my waist. He smiled into my hair, and sighed. "Asahi!" I whisper yelled to his sleeping form, trying to wake him up. He made a a low groaning sound as he took a deep breath and squeezed me tighter, "A-Asahi, too tight too tight!" I said, running out of breath. "Mmmm sorry (Y/n)..." he said sleepily. He then sat bolt up right, "(Y/n)!? W-What are y-you doing here?!" his face flushed red and he let go, causing me to fall back to the mattress below. I laughed at his fully awake reaction, "Good morning to you to Asahi dear, I'm here to celebrate your birthday!" I smiled up at him. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "O-Oh, okay (Y/n). You really didn't have to." "But I wanted too!" I sat up and threw my arms around his neck. He tensed, still not used to my random acts of affection. He slowly wrapped his arms back around me and rested his chin on the top of my head. "Happy Birthday Azumane." I whisper to him and he goes rigid again. "Y-You used my f-first name." "Oh stop making such a big deal about it, it's not the first time." I smirked at him and his eyes widened and he looked away. "I-I-It's just that you d-don't use it all th-that often s-so it's special w-when y-you do use i-it." his face was lit up with a blush again at my previous comment. I laughed at his actions and kissed his cheek. "So what do you want to do birthday boy?" I asked him and he furrowed his eyebrows for a second in thought. "I-I don't really know..." he smiled sheepishly and a strand of brown hair fell in his face. "We have all day together, so let's just cuddle and then go out to eat!" I exclaimed and dove onto his lap, nuzzling my face into his neck. "(Y-Y-Y/n)!" he fell backwards onto the bed and wrapped his arms around me to make sure I didn't fall off. "Wwwwhaaaat." I smiled and looked away pretending to be innocent. "N-Nothing, never mind." he chuckled and rolled onto his side, taking me with him. I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair and down his unclothed back, he rested his forehead against mine and smiled. "This is the first time I've seen you shirtless without being completely flustered." I muttered and kissed his nose. "W-wait what!" he pulled away and looked down at his bare chest. His face darkened into another blush and I giggled at his expression. "It's alright Asahi, calm down." I stroked his hair and pulled him closer to me so he couldn't see his naked chest. "I like when I can see you," I pulled away and kissed his collar bones lightly. "I think you're built beautifully." I sighed in content and rested my head against his chest. His arms around me tightened and his heart started beating faster. "I love you Asahi." I whispered and kissed his chest. He placed a light kiss on the top of my head and snuggled closer, "I love you too (Y/n), best present ever." he whispered the last part to himself and rubbed my back lightly. "I know I am." I giggled as he blushed hard again .