What is #thefootballproject?

Have you ever wandered into the fanfiction category looking for a juicy football fanfic and all you got was...none?

Have you got a wonderful fic featuring your favourite football player but no readers?

Have you thought about nominating your fic for the prestigious Watty's but, then, you realized nobody cares about Football Fics?

Or do you have a great original football fic which has all the makings of a bestseller?

Well, you've come to the right place.

#TheFootballProject aims to:

-Create themed reading lists for you and your readers

-Promote and feature your stories

-Host contests judged by popular guest-writers.

Special Features include:

1) The Fan Book: A platform for fandoms to interact, hang out, discuss matches, leagues and favourites, contribute articles, author interviews etc.

2) Contests: Take part in monthly contests and win exciting prizes.

3) Reviews and recommendations: Get your book reviewed by us and by guest reviewers. You can also recommend us your favourite books.

What you need to do:

-Add #thefootballproject to your book to get featured on our reading list.

-Please tag your friends and spread the word.

-Add this book to your library to get regular updates.

-Comment if you have any suggestions for this project.

Note : This project is for football not rugby.