Can You Hear Me?

I had already posted this chapter but because I write some on my phone and some on my laptop it didnt work so I decided to re upload it and from now I am going to be only updating on my laptop only! It may be better than the last one but I'm not sure yet

So here it is the FULL chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(CHARLEY'S POV)

I woke up to the sound of rain patting againt my window and it was a friday so that instanty put a damper on my mood but I was in the mood for pranks today and there was one victim that I really wanted to get and he was laying on the floor at the bottom of my bed, so I went into the bathroom and got some shaving foam and walked back to my room and stood towering above Chris Mears and his hand was right where I wanted it. I filled his hand with shaving cream and then started to tickle undr his nose and I moved my hand in the nick of time as he prought the shaving cream filled hand up to his face and then the rest was just pure gold. I was being chased round the house by Chris who was laughing but also mad at the same time and then he stopped and went into the bathroom so I went into the kitchen to pour a drink and I found Jack waiting for the kettle to boil, "Hello" I mumbled as I stood next to him and he turned his head "Hey, you feeling good?" "Just abit out of breath thats all, nothing new" I huffed out and he smiled and pulled out anohter cup and made me and him a cup of hot chocolate. As we stood there in the kitchen I swear I have a sixth sense and its to know when someone is thinking about something, "What you thinking about" I questioned Jack and it took him a while to answer me but I got an answer and it was a true answer "Just thinking about how Ben was sat on the bridge claiming to clear his head but I think there has to be another reason but he wont tell me". I didnt want to ask anymore because he looked really tierd so I told him to go to bed and get some rest and I kind of felt motherly towards him but he did need a good rest.

As I replay what Jack had said it just didnt make sense to me at all there had to be many reasons why, could be how he would deal with loss of his nan or the fact that I ran away bt I had to run away for a reason and that reason I couldnt tell him or anyone, there was only one thing I could do and that was to talk to him so that was my mission. I was walking round the house trying to find him but I couldnt and then I stumbled across this door that I have never seen in the house and it was slightly open so i pushed it fully open and saw this body laying on the floor and it was Ben's little body all curled up on the follor under a blanket, I walked up to him and he was dreaming because he was talking in his slepp and that was the funniest thing ever but he kept mumbling "Why" and "Dont go I need you" he was obviously having a nightmare and it wasn't fair on him so I woke him up gently. As we sat in the kitchen having a cup of tea for myself and Ben having an ice tea we didn't hear anything from upstairs and it was really weird, because in our house you know when somebody is asleep because you can hear them roll around I'm the bed but we couldn't hear anything. It was dead silent.

(BENS POV)

I went upstairs to get some sleep and it was probably about 5 in the evening and because of the time I was up till this morning I was really tiered, as I crawled into bed and rested my head on my pillow I heard a noise that I really don't want to head. As claps of thunder and flashes of lightning happen I got really scared because I hated thunder storms. Absolutely hate them, there was only one thing that I could do without going to far round the house to find someone to sit with, so I hopped off out of my bed and walked across the hallway and walked into the room but something wasn't right when I walked into the room. As I approached Jacks bed I thought he was sleeping so I started to shake him to wake him up but he wasn't budging so I flipped him over and then it wasn't what anyone wanted to see at all. I stood there panicking and shouting Charley's name and she came into the room and stopped dead in her tracks to the sight that I saw.