11

Jeonghan was laying on his bed, unable to fall asleep. He forces himself to sit up right, before turning his head to see Seungcheol in deep slumber.

'Of all people, I've fallen for you?'

He sighs, the time on the clock shows 04:56 in bright fluorescent red.

'No point trying to sleep now, I guess.'

Getting out of bed, he opens the door slowly and gently, being careful to not wake Seungcheol up. God knows how cranky he can get if woken up by someone else.

Closing the door behind him, he was almost scared shitless when someone tapped him on the shoulder and whispered, "can't sleep?"

Turning around, he sees Wonwoo, hugging his pillow to his chest and rubbing his eyes, as if he had set this time to wake.

"everything okay?" He spoke with a soft, hushed voice.

Jeonghan shakes his head, no.

With one sweater paw, Wonwoo grabs Jeonghan's wrist, before leading him to the kitchen.

ah the kitchen, the place for sleepless nights and tons of deep ass conversations.

Nice.

"So, what's wrong?" his voice no longer hushed, and Jeonghan could hear the distinctive deep tone. He asked "what's wrong?" in the same way someone would question, "what's up?" and Jeonghan felt that it wasn't that appropriate of a tone, but it was Wonwoo and his way of speaking.

Besides, he's asking Jeonghan on his problems, and he couldn't ask for more.

"Love," he sighs, his long hair falling in his face. "Love and friendships."

Wonwoo's facial expression didn't change much, almost to say that he knew.

"I knew it," Wonwoo spoke, simply.

"you do? How did you..?" Jeonghan sounds almost shocked, himself.

Is Jeon Wonwoo some magician of some sort?

"Dudeee, I've known you for what, 4 years now? and I know for hell the only time you're down is because of friendships and love." he says, grabbing the tea bags off the top shelf.

Damn, he remembers a lot.

"yeah, friendship and love. My problems don't ever seem to change now, do they?" he sighs, shaking his head.

just exactly how many times have he sighed.

"They don't." Wonwoo states, in the 'as a matter of fact' tone, "but I'm all ears, I'll listen to whatever the fuck you have to say, and I'll try to give advice. Fair?"

"Yeah, sounds good."

--

-So what you're saying, is that you like Seungcheol, he likes Jihoon and it's possible that Jihoon likes him too?

-Yeah.

-Woah man dude chill.

-Told you

-you came out to Josh yet?

-Yeah...

-What did he say?

-He says he won't treat me differently and that we're still friends, but...

-But?

-Ever since I came out, it's been weird. We haven't been talking much.

-Did you tell him that you like Seungcheol?

-Yeah.

-you're stupid.

-what?!

-Joshua likes you, duh.

--

A/N: Hello friends! :-)) how have yall been doing? :^)
HOWS THE CHAPTER AHHH

have a good day fam love yall♡