Chapter 19

~The next day morning, 8am~

Yuna's*

I woke up to my alarm ringing at 8am on the dot. When I sat up on my bed, I got my phone from the end table and checked through the social media such as messages. That was when I realised that Sung Deuk oppa texted me saying that the oppas will be having their schedules while I'm having my homeschooling with him at 12pm. So I had 3 hours and 30mins to spend before going to the company building. I went to the oppas rooms to wake them up, then I went to wash up, got changed, then went to make some toast for the oppas and myself to eat. Then we played some games, watched TV, then went to the company building. The oppas went for practice first, while I went for my vocal training until 11.30am. After that, I went to the BTS dance practice room, took my bag that was full of my school stuff and of course my handphone, then went to find Sung Deuk oppa. 

Sung Deuk's*

I was waiting for Yuna at our BigHit meeting room for her schooling. I heard about what happened at her previous school. And I'm always free, so I asked the boys if I could teach Yuna instead of letting her go to school. I heard the door open and saw a smiling brightly Yuna come in with her bag. I smiled at her and said, "Annyeong Yuna-ah." She waved back to me and sat down next to me with all her textbooks and pencil case right in front of her. We started off her first lesson with the subject that she likes the most (at this point, its your imagination of what subject she likes :) ). I had 'School' with her until the boys schedules were over. Of course we had breaks in between for at least an hour. 

~At 3pm~

Yuna's*

As I was having my break from 'School', Sung Deuk oppa brought me out to the convenience store to buy some sweets for me. After that, we returned to the company building and continued with 'School' until the oppas schedules were over.  At around 7pm, BTS manager came to pick me up to go to the oppas radio schedule. Then we went home, showered, I dried my hair with Jin oppas help then I went to do my homework that Sung Deuk oppa gave me, then I went to eat dinner with the oppas.  After that, I went to my room to read a book, did some dancing, singing then went to brush my teeth, wash my face then went to sleep.

Rap Monsters*

The radio schedule was the first schedule I had after injuring my hand.....I felt bad for JungKook who had to take over my part in 'Run'. In return, I nursed my hand back to good condition and I told myself that I'm going to perform the next stage with all the members. After showering, eating and reading, I went to bed and awaited for the next day of schedules. 

~The next morning, 7am~

V's*

My alarm rang and I got out of bed, then went to the kitchen to find some food to eat, then went to wake the members up, woke Yuna up, then went to brush my teeth, wash my face then watched TV until the members were all ready to go for our schedules. Our first stop was the regular salon that we go to do our makeup and hair, surprisingly, Yuna also had her hair done there. After that, we dropped Yuna off at the company, then went for our 'After the school club' schedule. Then we had our practice for our concerts then we rested, got some lunch, and then went back to practicing, then played some games, and went to fetch Yuna from the meeting room. Then suddenly, we got the 'We Got Married' postbox. I opened it and read the envelope, and it was addressed to.....

Hahahahaha you guys just got a cliffhanger!!!!!! Await for the next part which will be on Wednesday!!!!! Bye guys!!! And btw.....I came back from camp on Saturday, and I'm currently sick.....but I still have a little bit of strength to update this book!!! But on Wednesday...I'll be updating when I get home!! Bye guys! Annyeong!