Chapter 7

(From now on, this * symbol will mean that members pov)

V's*

I woke up with my alarm ringing at 7 am. I went to silence my ohone and went to the bathroom to shower and wash my face. I went to wake Jimin up and changed my clothes.

Jimin's*

After V woke me up, i went to wash my face and shower and changed my clothes. I then went to Jungkook and Hoseok hyung's room to wake them up. I ended up waking everyone up, excluding Yuna. Manager hyung mentioned that we are going to do a reality show to show fans what we do everyday. I then mentioned, "Hyung, are we going to include Yuna as well? I'm afraid that our fans will post hateful comments about her." Manager hyun said that Yuna will be included amd those fans who post hateful comments about Yuna will have legal action taken against them. 

BTS's manager's*

Jimin's concern was mentioned by myself as well. Bang PD already explained it to me so that the members would not be so worried. I told the boys, "The recording starts now. You guys can do whateve uou always do in the dorm everyday."

Jin's* 

Being the umma in this group, I went to the kitchen to cook. V, being Yuna's favourite oppa, he went to wake her up. The rest of the members went to play games or instruments. "Kids! Breakfast is ready!" The members came running to the dining table just to eat and get ready for our schedule in the afternoon.

Suga's*

I heard that this was live on the 'v app' but since we couldn't film it ourselves, we asked the production crew for help. 

~Going for schedule~

Since in the car we can hold the camera, we took the selfie camera and filmed in the car.

Rap Mon's* 

We filmed until we head to get on stage to perform 'I Need U' and 'Boyz with fun' (the video is for u guys to listen and read at the same time.) After our stage, we started to record again. We recorded until we reached home and finished showering.

~Part of the filming~ 

"Everybody, look at our little sister sleeping. She does look like an angel right?"

~Jimin came in and took hold of the camera~ 

"Annyeonghaseyo! This is Jimin without any make up since this is reality."

"Hello! J-Hope here! Please love our sister as much as you love us!" 

~Rap Mon with camera~ 

"Up till now, it has been BTS! See u tomorrow!" 

~The next day~ 

PD's* 

"Wake up Namjoon, the filming has started." Rap Mon immediately covered his face and greeted the audience. 

Rap Mon's*

I quickly covered my morning face and greeted our fans. After that I went to do my normal morning routine and accepted the camera.  "Good morning to all fans! Rap Mon here! As you can see, Jin hyung and Suga hyung is still sleeping soundly. Let's wake them up. By, blasting music in the room!"

~Soon after they have woken up~

"Hello! Good morning! Suga here! Now we are waking Jungkook and J-Hope. We are going to use mist to wake them up!" 

~In V and Jimin;s room~

"Hi everybody! Jungkook here! I'm going to wake them up by using a bottle of water!"

~Soon after they woke up~

"V here! Now I'm going to wake our dongsaeng up!" "Yuna-ah ireona, it's morning."

~In the living room~ 

"We are going to end this here! Until now it has been BTS!" 

~At a photoshoot~

Yuna's* 

Today's photoshoot is different! In this photoshoot with the oppa's, I'm included in the photo's. The stylist unnie's chose a floral patterned dress, and also did my make up. When I look at the oppa's, they are just so different from daily life! Jungkook oppa has eyes that make his fans melt(fikayolo) , V oppa has his 4D charm, Jimin oppa has his jams(I learned that from his fans)(ParkHwaYounggg) , Suga oppa has his rapping skills, Jin oppa has his motherly side, Rap Mon oppa has is leader side and J-Hope oppa is just full of hope!

BTS'S*

Rap Monster : "Yuna looks so pretty!"

V and Jimin : "Yuna is so pretty!"

Jin : " Aigoo, our baby sister is so adorable!"

J-Hope & Suga : " She will shine during the photoshoot."

~During the photoshoot~

Camera man/ Photographer 

"Please look here! Yuna, do something cute! BTS please show lots of affection to Yuna!"

~After 30 minutes~

Yuna's*

We are finally done with the photoshoot! Now we are going to continue the reality show filming! I just got to knew that this show is also going to aired in KBS!!!! Now I'm just using my phone to listen to BTS songs and some ballet and kpop shows. I looked to my right and saw Jimin oppa just listening to music while the rest of the oppa's are sleeping soundly because they have practice later in the late afternoon going towards the night. "Jimin oppa, can we get bubble tea on the way to the company? I'm kinda craving for it since we didn't get to drink it as much this month."  Manager oppa heard me and said, " Of course Yuna! We can stop by a bubble tea shop and buy bubble tea since later your oppa's are going to dance and you are going to watch them as part of your training."

V's*

I woke up when Yuna was shouting in my ear saying that we are buying bubble tea. That's when I realised that we stopped in front of a bubble tea shop. Manager hyung knows what flavours we like the most so he normally just goes down to buy it without telling us but since there is Yuna here....we get 'free' information.

~At the company~

V's* 

Finally we reached the practice room. We warmed up and started with our debut song, ' No More Dream'. We continued dancing our songs in date of their release and rested for 20 minutes at 4pm.

Yuna's* 

I wasn't really watching them dancing, I was looking at Red Velvet unnie's song 'Ice Cream Cake' to practice....well maybe as a warm up. I stood up and danced Seulgi unnie's part and I had so much fun!

After that, dinner was 'served' by manager oppa who bought jjajangmyeon for us to eat and then go back to the dorm! Seriously nothing was really filmed much so the PD decided not to release that episode but add it on to tomorrow's episode. 

Finally I updated!!!! I'm so sorry for not updating because the exams are coming up and i hardly have the time to write!!!! But i promise the next episode will be filled with the reality show filming! See u guys at the next update!